Jaycee Dinero's Ultimate All-In-1 Build Thread (Past/Present)

Looks like it sounds too loud , I never liked big exhaust only because it makes the car sound like its going faster then what it's suppose to idk I like apexi and vibrant

Love the way it looks though bro , much props
Sent from Flyy Network.

Looks like it sounds too loud , I never liked big exhaust only because it makes the car sound like its going faster then what it's suppose to idk I like apexi and vibrant

Love the way it looks though bro , much props
Sent from Flyy Network.

Haha thanks bro, and yea it's hellaloud but I love it. But it's not even big lol it's small.

Rear shot of my FB6 with J's Racing C304 SUS (70RS)
IMG_2877.jpg

This is how my interior looks like at night with the 2012 Si RED Illumination kit and 2 $10 RED LED strips.
IMG_8742.jpg

Here's one random shot from my iPhone when I was bored at the car wash.
IMG_8794.jpg

looking great... what are the specs on the wheels? Those will probably look great on the taffy

looking great... what are the specs on the wheels? Those will probably look great on the taffy
17x9+22 all around they are gonna be test fitted with 235/45/17 Potenza's my friend is giving me for tempory to see how I like them before I pick up a set of Star Specs.

I'm going to be refinishing my White Enkei RPF1's in J's Racing Teal soon some where this month or next month. Stay tune!

Did a little mock up with my RPF1, and also did a test fit as well looks dope! Wish Spring was here already...
IMG_6884.jpg

IMG_5455.jpg

IMG_0812.jpg

Check out my little wheel collection! ;)
IMG_9741.jpg

rim madness!! Are all the others from past setups?

Work VS-MX - 18x8+38ET came from my old project ('03 NBP CM5) - For Sale
Enkei RPF1's in SBC - 17x9+45ET was my original plan to run 17x9 +35 front and 17x9+45 rear but now their currently For Sale.
Enkei RPF1's in WHITE - 17x9+22ET is my current set up that'll be on my FB6 in spring...going for a full refinish of colour change soon on the wheels..."J's Racing Teal"

So far I have J's Racing 70RS exhaust, J's Racing red "H" steering wheel badge, J's Racing Oil cap in GOLD, soon my RPF1's will be refinished from WHITE to J's Racing TEAL. Possibly a J's Racing Teal V/C as well. Going with a 3" down pipe and full cat delete soon and 3" from down pipe to my J's Racing 2.75" resonator then to J's Racing 70RS axle back. Also can't wait for coilovers....and will def be getting my fenders rolled too.

so will that actually be powder coated, or they paint them?

so will that actually be powder coated, or they paint them?
More like a Candy Teal powder coating. It's gonna be hard to find a J's Racing Teal paint code..gonna have to find something that matches closely to it..Candy Teal.

Back