Dirty Car Thread

MissE

New Brunswick, Canada
Vehicle Model
Civic Si w/Navi
Body Style
Coupe
Alright folks, if you live in Canada or the Northern US you feel my pain... there are at least 3 months of the year that it is IMPOSSIBLE to keep your car clean! So instead of fighting it I've decided to embrace my filth (at least until the weather clears up anyways). I went out for a drive and took some dirty car pics today and figured I would share.

Feel free to add on and share dirty car pics of your own! And maybe hit v-tec and a puddle or 2 while you're at it. :D

IMG_2430.jpg

IMG_2428.jpg

IMG_2425.jpg

IMG_2433.jpg

IMG_2388.jpg

just to cause you pain
:hiding:
it'll be nice warm weather before you know it...

Haha, it was clean the day I picked it up and hasn't been clean since! It's hard to tell from the pics, but I did actually wash it 2 days ago on a random warmer day we had. As you can see it didn't last...

Me too... I'm so sad when I see dirty cars...but sometimes there really isn't much you can do about it :(

Makes me cringe
I know... and I'm sorry for puting you through this, lol. But up here it's either drive it and get it dirty or let it sit in the driveway for 3-4 months under a heap of snow. There is so much crap on the roads it is literally dirty within 5 minutes of leaving the driveway!

I know... and I'm sorry for puting you through this, lol. But up here it's either drive it and get it dirty or let it sit in the driveway for 3-4 months under a heap of snow. There is so much crap on the roads it is literally dirty within 5 minutes of leaving the driveway!

I feel for you fellow Canadians and your cars. :sadbanana:

Ill get you a good one by the end of the week. I think ill beat you all since my car is white. The winter brown, like Dents car, looks lovely on it.

Back