Turbo+ AWD!!!!!

At least they are gonna fix your exhaust... I took my car to a Monroe when my exhaust broke in half and even thou I gave them detailed instructions on what can be done to the SI muffler, they ignored my instructions and fvcked it all up and it's rubbing on the sway bar and the body every time I hit a bump and when I complained they said sorry we cannot fix it since its not the stock LX muffler and we are not allowed to modify another muffler unless we sold it to you, and on top of that they did some some crapppy welding and pretty ruined the inlet and outlet of my hushpower 2 resonator....

At least they are gonna fix your exhaust... I took my car to a Monroe when my exhaust broke in half and even thou I gave them detailed instructions on what can be done to the SI muffler, they ignored my instructions and fvcked it all up and it's rubbing on the sway bar and the body every time I hit a bump and when I complained they said sorry we cannot fix it since its not the stock LX muffler and we are not allowed to modify another muffler unless we sold it to you, and on top of that they did some some crapppy welding and pretty ruined the inlet and outlet of my hushpower 2 resonator....
geez! Exactly the reason I bought it all from them. I had to talk them down on price as their pricing was more expensive than new Invidia cat back. I laughed at them, then told them what I'd pay, what I thought was realistic

Yea I am pretty pissed cause now I have to get the whole thing redone which is gonna cost me more cause I gotta buy a new resonator and will prob have replace all the piping from the downpipe back which means I should just put a hi-flow cat on...

many muffler shops suck, around here most are staffed by ex-cons

Better off finding an OEM one online and installing yourself.

I agree about the muffler shops, but I was stuck in between a rock and a hard place... I was 5 hrs from home with a mid-pipe that was snapped in half and all of the shops I talked to couldn't get me in on short notice minus Monroe so I figured they where a decent shop so I figured why not and I got burned bad, I know of a few good shops near me that do custom work so I will have to go there....

:wave: are you going to any spring meets? (agile, iag, etc.)

I'll be at the awd meet, but probably in a BRZ so I won't be cool :sadbanana:

Not sure yet. Depends on when they are.

The next 3 months I'm going to be super busy.

AWD meet down OC? That's in June. May isn't s good month for me to go to meet but June should be fine!

Agile and IAG are close so they always are pretty much guarantee I will attend (usually)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

img_03003.sized.jpg

Back