Turbo+ AWD!!!!!

nope, not at all. The WRX has no power compared to my stage 2 WRX & STI friends in CT. I consider my car kinda slow.

The WRX is made to auto-x/track. Failure to do so is doing a disservice to the car's soul. I relate it to owning a Jeep Wrangler and never leaving the pavement.... what a shame.

On that note, my auto-x season starts tomorrow with an additional event on Sunday.

you're stage 2?!?

oh no. pointless (to me) to do that to a WRX. If I wanted power, I'll get a STI and then go get a pro tune. I'm thinking within a year or two of getting an STI, once i really get into track racing. I'm planning on going to two tracks this year

you're thinking of getting the STI?
yea, maybe next year or the following. It will be setup for track/racing. Suspension, light wheels, super sticky tires, tuned. I will want to compete with the "big boys" :)

-Keith
'11 WRX & '99 2.3CL

So anyways.. enough of the BRZ talk..

Morning *******! It's raining here.. Suppose to all day :(

PS: There needs to be a dislike button on here! (That video of the BRZ that Webby posted would get the dislike)

The 0-60 vid was bad?
Congrats on the lawn ken. No looking back now. I think temps are dropping like 20+ degrees this week compared to last.

So anyways.. enough of the BRZ talk..

Morning *******! It's raining here.. Suppose to all day :(

PS: There needs to be a dislike button on here! (That video of the BRZ that Webby posted would get the dislike)

There needs to be a dislike button for members.

Don't worry I'll bring my BRZ marketing pamphlet to the agile meet next weekend to show you, because I know you're very excite, and I'll just follow you around all day with it.

Hey, you had a few storms...even knocking power out.

The only real measurable snow we had this winter was a 4" accumulation. The rest were dustings.

We did have over 12" the weekend before Halloween, and lost power for several days, but that was technically still autumn (not winter). :hiding:

I was able to cut the portion of lawn I wanted before it started spritzing. I think this is the soonest I've ever mowed.

Yeah its crazy!!

The 0-60 vid was bad?

Boring.. slow... meh

Don't worry I'll bring my BRZ marketing pamphlet to the agile meet next weekend to show you, because I know you're very excite, and I'll just follow you around all day with it.

If you bring it and I see it... it will be in the trash can!!

I won three awards at the Rookie auto-x today. Won the Rookie Stock class PAX (11 cars), won fastest Rookie PAX and fastest (something else). (I heard) The only car straight up faster than me was a Lexus ISF and then people said not by much, but I can't confirm this.

Back