Jaycee Dinero's Ultimate All-In-1 Build Thread (Past/Present)

I know I haven't been up to date on this build, but in the mean time besides busy at work. My RPF1's have been picked up by Derick @ Powder Perfect to get powder coated, and it'll prob take about 2-3 weeks for it to be completed. Updates and pictures will be up shortly! Thanks for your time. Candy Teal + TB Chrome reflective! =D

I should be getting my freshly refinished/powder coated wheels next week!! But still have to wait for tires coming in end of this month!

I think the guy at tirerack said I'd be lucky to get 12k miles out of them. I thought he was joking when he said it...
Ken - any idea how many miles you had them on your car?

Hey everyone! How are you guys doing? Sorry I haven't been updating this thread as much but it's been a few weeks that I've sent my RPF1's to get refinished...well here's the final stage!
IMG_9746.jpg

Shout outs to Derek @PowderPerfect! For doing such an awesome job on them, the set was re-done 4 times just to get it exactly perfect and really close to the J's Racing Metallic Teal colour, which is really hard to match with powder coating. My tires are in, and Derek will be sending my wheels off @Go For Tire to get my tires mounted on there/and balanced. I'll have pictures up soon with them on, waiting on my Project Kics Neo-Chrome REVO R40 lug nuts w/locks to be shipped to my house.

Here's a more updated picture of how my car looks still in winter mode. @Ertefa 2012 Meet.
IMG_9195.jpg

Stay tune everyone! Sorry for keeping you all waiting.

I know that is a cell picture in low light or whatever...but it looks good

Back