Injen Intakes 2012 Civic Si Update - Email & Dyno

Cool story BRO. Buy the intake. in fact buy any intake. Go to the track and see if it helped real world acceleration. Instead of just calling people haters. lmao.

Or are you that ricer guy that just buys whats 'cool' and then wonders why he keeps gettin SPANKED at the track. poser.
Why you so defensive? Don't sh## talk me son, put your stock intake back on and lets run. I'd kill it all day. My driving will be the key...Seems like alot of people are two faced on the other forums...Go run and hide and cry to your mom. Not here

Like you tell me the places that have a dyno local to you and I'll make some calls. I'll see if I can get a price on some before/after install runs in the same day w/pricing. It's a matter of you reverting back to stock though.

Or you can call around and let me know what you find out.

Please ...enough with the back and forth stuff. Let's move forward and see what info can be gained. Fighting solves nothing.

Why you so defensive? Don't sh## talk me son, put your stock intake back on and lets run. I'd kill it all day. My driving will be the key...Seems like alot of people are two faced on the other forums...Go run and hide and cry to your mom. Not here

your driving? lol. I'm sorry I didnt know you were a pro racer. You sh## talked first. if you cant take it dont dish it out.

Like you tell me the places that have a dyno local to you and I'll make some calls. I'll see if I can get a price on some before/after install runs in the same day w/pricing. It's a matter of you reverting back to stock though.

Or you can call around and let me know what you find out.

Okay. I'll see what i can find out. My days off are tues weds thurs. so It would have to be on one of those days. Ill get back to you.

Please ...enough with the back and forth stuff. Let's move forward and see what info can be gained. Fighting solves nothing.
I agree with webby, go do some dyno runs. He's offering to pay for it. Good thing we are in different states.

Enough... No more.

Offer is on the table to get numbers. I'm not at a computer, and won't be for like 2hrs. I don't want to return to this thread for more bs back and forth.

Ball is in your court

Hey Guys, since there's a lot of ongoing debates regarding the Injen CAI; I'm going to get a dyno out of my own expense and out of my own time, and will be posting the results. I usually do a lot of research prior on buyin any products, so I can be 100% confident that I was going to be satisfied with my purchase. Hopefully the results of my dyno will squash any doubts.

You're going to go back to stock and do a before/after in the same day?

Also he's a perfect candidate since he's basically at sea level

i dont know what hes doing. but thats what im doing. I will install the stock stuff again. go to the dyno and video tape it. then i will swap to the injen and dyno again.

Yeah ^^. I was wondering what his dyno plans were. How far are you from a dyno panda?

Yeah I will be doing that, but first I have to re-install the stock one, and drive it for a day or two so the cpu will re-adjust with the stock.

Theres a couple within 10-15 miles of me. Gotta call and make appointment
make sure you explain your intentions of doing a before/after in the same day... and see what they'd charge

in for results!....the reflash shouldnt negatively effect the intake correct?

Back