Possible look at the 2013 refresh

And other than the Decklid lights and aero on the bumper it is exactly the same as the US spec rear

exhaust is hidden on the US 9th sedan -

gal_lg9.jpg

true, but I think the versions in china/Australia that have been floating around all showed the exhaust

Hmm the international press does not seem to have slammed the '12 as much as here..Quote from an aussie review
"The Civic Sport is still the choice for the family man who uses tabasco sauce instead of ketchup, prefers curry laksa to beef tripe pho, and poached quail eggs to sunny side up on toast. In short, if you like your daily driver to have some panache and spirit at an affordable price, the Civic Sport has all you need and more."
And i do prefer Tabasco to ketchup it's like they are speaking to me...But i still love ketchup.And also the Civic sport there is kind of between the standard civic and Si (which the don't get there)

Hi Guys, I think it is just 2012 civic in a different look....The trunk reflectors (not lights) are seen in many countries, i.e. Brazil, already. As you can see the from the picture, the 2012 Brazilian model already has a nicer front bumper and lower fascia with the chrome bezels around the fog lights and the honeycombe lower insert. I wish my EX had that bumper and the Si look grille! The trunk reflectors not so much....

The upper grille is the same as the Si-type accessory available from places like College Hills Honda website, etc...
And I suspect the headlights are not redesigned, just obscured by the body colour front grille cover accessory which seems to sit nicely on the inside angle of the headlights. Is it just me that sees this? I think side mirror indicators is a nice touch as they both look sharp and enhance safety. Also note the projector headlights...anyhow, that is enough talk about Brazilian models for one night! Nice set of wheels on her...LOL!

My two cents...02-civic.png

^^ yes, this is how the civic varies in other countries for 2012.

I really hope that Honda addresses the main complaints that the media had with the Civic to show that they are in fact listening and trying to make good. The current Civic is by no means a bad car. It just got murdered in the press and that snowballed. But there are some good reviews out there on the Civic to show it's still fundamentally sound. But, as of late, it's popular to bash Honda like the plague so....it is what it is I guess. But I still have faith in Honda. I haven't given up hope!!!

yea, i never understood the point behind rain sensing wipers...waste of money
Same here, i was just pointing out that AHC think we all are broke somehow....:shady:

btw, In Aus Honda sells Civic hatch too, along with 9G Civic. sedan.

I know you were waiting on school to buy, but have you test driven the car?
I actually did a while ago. I drove a black Civic EX. It was pretty nice. The materials inside weren't terrible like some say and the car had a wonderfully airy feeling cabin which I loved. I drove a new Focus the day before and it felt so cramped. I'm not huge at 6'2, but the car just didn't do well with me. The Civic rode nice, felt smooth and acceleration was good. Maybe because it was an EX model or because it was a nice sunny day and we were just cruising, the salesman and me? For a commuter, it hit all of the spots. For a sports car, no. But the Civic isn't a sports car so i don't know why some are looking for sports car type stuff......I digress though. I would for sure buy a used EX coupe after college. Maybe I would be talking differently had it been an LX as that seems to the one getting bashed.

the si is more sports car than the others. Larger engine, more hp/torque, different sway bars/stiffer springs, ...

Just looking at a Brazilian car mag with the 2012 Civic, the front bumper cover was the same as my EX sedan.
The new - and nicer - front bumper cover pictured in the earlier post must be a current model year adjustment.

I wonder if anyone will make this cover available as an accessory for the North American market?

Found this pic today. Said it was interior shot from a 2013 civic. What do you guys think?

903363d8.jpg

Back