Health/Fitness Routines?

MissE

New Brunswick, Canada
Vehicle Model
Civic Si w/Navi
Body Style
Coupe
Just wondering what everyone does for health/fitness routines?

Personally, I LOOOOOOOVEEEEE junk food so I've got to work out to try and keep my weight in check. I'd been kickboxing for about a year and a half but my MMA gym where I took it recently closed. I just started Crossfit about 3 weeks ago to replace the kickboxing and I really like it so far but is it ever kicking my a$$! Anyone else have a preferred activity when it comes to getting into or staying in shape?

Push-ups/sit-ups and 2-mile run three times a week. Four times a week if I eat like a fatty.

Push-ups/sit-ups and 2-mile run three times a week. Four times a week if I eat like a fatty.
I admire people that can run... because of all the things that I can do, running isn't one of them! I can land a decent roundhouse kick to the head though so I guess that makes up for some of it, lol.

yard-house work.
True enough. I own a house by myself so I get to do all sorts of fun stuff like that, mowing the lawn and whippersnipping (not sure if there is a technical term for this) always has me sweating like crazy out in the sun!

High metabolism = If I work out or not, I still maintain the same weight. I haven't worked out in a month and I haven't gained a pound...

I don't eat fast food. But if there's snacks and junk food in the house, I'll pig out.

I forgot to mention. My work out method. Lol.

Monday/Thursday: Back/Biceps/Lunges or squats
Wednesday: Shoulder
Tuesday/Friday: Chest/Triceps/Run

Saturday/Sunday: Break

I don't diet because I'll get hungry.

Combo of cardio, weights and rock climbing. Usually 3 cardio and 2 weight days a week plus 2-5 climbing days.
Preferred cardio is spin/cycle, weights happen 2x a week, targetting upper and lower body on separate days, rock climbing whenever i can for further abuse

Low Impact cardio... Biking, walking try to do it everyday

2 or 3 times a week, light weight lifting

I need to be careful with what I do. With my knee and back problems if I am not careful with what I do I am laying on my back for a week, popping pain pills

I also play basketball during the weekends. It's a good cardio workout.

Currently on week 4 of insanity. Once I'm done with that I will be starting P90x and getting back into my regular cycling routine. It involves riding on the trainer 4 days a week for 30-45mins, then a 2hr+ ride once a week (40ish miles). I will be increasing the cycling training though as I'm doing a 150mile ride in sept for MS.

I run a couple of times a week (not while doing insanity though.. it's too hard on my ankles)

Weights, cardio and mountain biking. Try to eat "healthy". I have been slacking bad on getting to the gym.....need to find some motivation again.

Weights, cardio and mountain biking. Try to eat "healthy". I have been slacking bad on getting to the gym.....need to find some motivation again.

:yeahthat: ive been bad since coming back to md for the summer too

A friend of mine (who is straight or I think he is) made his desktop background a picture of a shirtless asian dude with 8 pack abs to motivate him.

for me at least, someone who will give me crap for skipping the gym if theyre assertive enough would do it, or someone to actually work out with who could do the same thing. When its just me at the gym its way too easy to say eh not today

for me at least, someone who will give me crap for skipping the gym if theyre assertive enough would do it, or someone to actually work out with who could do the same thing. When its just me at the gym its way too easy to say eh not today

Tell me about it.....

High Metabolism FTW! :excited:

I typically go to the gym 4-5 days a week.

Monday-Wednesday-Friday: Running and upper body workout/abs
Tuesday-Thursday: Running and lower body workout/abs

Some weeks it's hard for me to go on Fridays since I get off work early and I'm usually tired as **** from the work week and playing poker on Thursdays and not getting to bed until 2am and waking up at 5:45am blows. lol So I typically try to go on a Saturday or Sunday to make up for it. :)

Back