2012 Civic Si Eibach Sport Springs Installed With Pics

Arm0ged0n

Corona, CA
Vehicle Model
Honda Civic SI
Body Style
Sedan
2012 Civic Eibach Sports-Plus Springs & Antil Roll Kit Sway Bars (Front: 2 inches drop and Back: 1 and 3/4 drop )

You can barely see this, but this is the Front Sway Bar:

2012eibach1.sized.jpg

2012eibach2.sized.jpg

2012eibach3.sized.jpg

Front Sway Bar:

2012eibach5.sized.jpg

2012eibach6.sized.jpg

2012eibach8.sized.jpg

Pictures by Mikey6p:

back1.jpg

back2.jpg

back1.jpg

****Update 7-6-2012*****
It has been more than a month now that I've been driving with The Eibach Sportline Spring and Anti Roll kit. In my opinion, the handling is better; I was pretty surprised of how smooth my ride is now, very similar to stock not harsh or bumpy at all; however it all depends on the road condition though. There is no added noise at cruising or fast speed. The overall drop is 1.8 inches for the front and back (This was confirmed with Eibach). I also have the rear upper camber kit.

The Sway bars is a plus, I have a 24mm Adjustable Front Sway Bar and a 19mm Adjustable Rear Sway Bar. I can totally feel the difference especially on sharp turns, my car just hugs the road nicely with no problem, no shaking at all, just a firm handling.

Overall,I am pleased with the ride smoothness with the lowered look, and it has me enjoying walking out to my car and looking at it from afar.

he was the test person for the springs...

did they give you any eta for their release?

looks like the front subframe has to be dropped to install the sway. or can you thread it through without unbolting the subframe?

Looks pretty damn sharp. Bet it handles even better.

Also, that first picture is the front sway bar, not the rear.
Thank you for pointing that out, Webby can you make this correction please?

How does it ride compared to stock?
The handling is better, I was pretty surprised of how smooth my ride is now; of course you will feel the occasional little bumps depending on the road condition. The Sway bars is a plus, especially on sharp turns, my car jut hugs the road nicely with no problem.

nice yeah when will these be available. is the sway bar part of the kit with them or seperate?
I believe you can get The sway bars as a package along with the Springs. According to Eibach, production will start next month in June, and might be available by July or so.

Atlanta. No reputable suspension makers out here that I know of. **** I don't think anyone makes anything for Hondas out here. Competition Clutch is out here though

wow. looks great. did you need to drop the sub frame to get the sway bar in?

Back