GrafiXpressions Feedback Thread

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
Please leave your feedback for Grafixpressions in this thread so others can see your past experiences.

Users blue rocket and Bumper will be your company contacts

Last edited:
I've been purchasing items from Grafixpressions since 2007 and it has always been a pleasant experience. Their stickers are quality and don't peel or get destroyed after washing your car unlike some other ones I've had. Their customer service is excellent and speedy and their prices are great. When my husband and I went up to let them use the car for the 9th coupe overlays we had such a great time. Truly great people to do business with.

The Titanium finish Fatboy shift knob is awesome. It sits at the exact height I was looking for, the ergonomics are fantastic, and it looks great. I suppose something from TWM may have a more durable finish, but it would've been an extra $50+shipping, so I think I got a good product at a fairly reasonable price. The taillight overlays are nice, although there are some air bubbles and they don't seem to want to stick to the ridges in the taillights all that well (I followed the YouTube instruction video from Graffixpressions). I'm not exactly sure why it takes three days after my money goes into their account for them to put some stickers and shift knob in a box and ship them, but other than that I have no complaints. I am enjoying the products I ordered from them, especially the shift knob. I'll have to take some pictures of the stuff and post them up in here.

Ordered some fog light and Si emblem overlays from them and they took under a week to get to me in Maine. The vinyl they use appears to be of high quality and I've washed the car (high pressure) several times since and they haven't moved. Don't hesitate to order from them.

IMG_0431.jpg

IMG_0427.jpg

IMG_0428.jpg

Their stickers are great. Only thing I don't like are the 8th gen JDM steering wheel emblems and how there's a chip on the bottom. Supposedly they're all like that? That's what they said when I asked them about it. Other than that they're pretty good.

• Staff
pics from another member -
red5-jpg.4141

what do you mean by "chip"... pics?

pics from another member -
red5-jpg.4141

what do you mean by "chip"... pics?
Don't have time to post a pic right now but imagine the bottom left of that chrome piece chipped. They told me all of the emblems have it. Apparently they dont all have it.

Got F&R JDM from y'all. Shipped Monday got them Wednesday, from ct to tx. Great product and timely service

They have great service! I just recently started business with them earlier this year but their service is the best! I've made custom orders with them and their communication is great and quick. They've also sent me a couple free shirts with some orders! Love grfxp. Don't hesitate to buy from them, they surely won't let you down!:D

Their stickers are great. Only thing I don't like are the 8th gen JDM steering wheel emblems and how there's a chip on the bottom. Supposedly they're all like that? That's what they said when I asked them about it. Other than that they're pretty good.

I just got mine in the mail yesterday and noticed the same thing...after I put it on the steering wheel of course. My knick/blemish whatever you want to call it is on the bottom left and is about 1/8"-1/4" wide. It looks as if they come on a tree (similar to model parts) and are not carefully taken off. Most likely snapped off and not cut off. I could be wrong though. Either way, this is indicative of poor design/manufacturing in my opinion. For $25, this should be better quality. Also, the adhesive strip could be a bit thinner in my opinion, too.

I will take pictures and post them when I get a chance.

So here is the pic I said I would post. You can see the imperfections on the bottom right. Not sure how I missed it other than I must have been covering it with my thumb when holding it. I actually didn't even notice what appears to be a crack when I first noticed the other imperfection. Must be the angle of the camera and lighting that makes it apparent because it is barely noticeable (now that I know it is there) when sitting in the car.

2013-01-11 16.32.13.jpg

Ive ordered from them in the past and just got some taillight overlays last week and everything went smooth as expected. Good product, good communication and fast shipping.

Just put up my yellow fogs and red taillight overlays, shipped quick and superb quality. Got a lot of stuff from grfxp when I had my 8th, will continue with my 9th.

1zm2qn5.jpg

nnllw6.jpg

Back