IMG_2147.JPG
    977.8 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_2148.JPG
    IMG_2148.JPG
    940.4 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_2149.JPG
    IMG_2149.JPG
    974.7 KB · Views: 69
until someone else replies - you can try to format the usb drive to NTSF and see if it makes any difference?

until someone else replies - you can try to format the usb drive to NTSF and see if it makes any difference?

Changed the format to NTSF and now it doesn't read it. I could try exFAT but that would be the last option to try on it. Thanks for your help in this. Im not sure if its just the car that has a problem or if its my flash drive.

How far away is your dealer? Seems like something simple enough to pop in and see if one of their service people can look at it.

That's what I would do at this point.

Dealer is about 35 min away. Sounds crazy to go and tell them about the issues I'm having. They're prob not gonna care if I can load pictures up in the car or not. Lol but I'll call first and see what they say. I'm wondering if anyone has had the same issue?

Dealer is about 35 min away. Sounds crazy to go and tell them about the issues I'm having. They're prob not gonna care if I can load pictures up in the car or not. Lol but I'll call first and see what they say. I'm wondering if anyone has had the same issue?
If your dealer doesn't care about issues you're having, no matter how trivial, then you need a new dealer. Bad service is the fastest way to lose future customers.

I seen this on some other site a while back I forget where...:hiding:

kit.jpg

But K.I.T.T. from Knight Rider is too cool not to post!
i def want that one

@wbarraza: the iMid can cycle through Wall/Clock, blank, Trip Stats, and Audio Info (not necessarily in that order.) The Clock/Wall slot can be the analog clock or one of three imported wallpaper images. The blank screen is only blank. The trip stats can be customized to a degree as well. Wallpapers must be less than 2MB is filesize, with dimensions equal to or less than 1920 pixels wide by 936 pixels tall. The images should also be 72dpi and formatted as either BMP or JPG images.

@12civic5speed: Thanks!

@wbarraza: the iMid can cycle through Wall/Clock, blank, Trip Stats, and Audio Info (not necessarily in that order.) The Clock/Wall slot can be the analog clock or one of three imported wallpaper images. The blank screen is only blank. The trip stats can be customized to a degree as well. Wallpapers must be less than 2MB is filesize, with dimensions equal to or less than 1920 pixels wide by 936 pixels tall. The images should also be 72dpi and formatted as either BMP or JPG images.

@12civic5speed: Thanks!

ahhh okay thanks! any reason why there is a blank screen?

Back