Photos Official Lowered Sedan Pics Thread.. :)

Spocom 2012
e5f98519.jpg

7cf0e708.jpg

62c48f7c.jpg

so mad i missed the halal meet and the white girl party!!! i want me some white girls! FML

whats good y'all? got a black 4dr si dropped on skunk2 springs.. does anyone know if F&F will fit? since the skunk2 coilovers does?

can you actually see where it's rubbing from marks on the tire or anything? Inside/outside?

Not really. It was rubbing in the front mostly. I'm not sure if it was rubbing in the rear all that much. I just got done adjusting it. It has about a quarter or a half inch of gap now, which I will fix this weekend, most likely. I evened everything out and gave it more preload on the springs. It handles nice and doesn't really rub now, but, like I said, it needs to come back down to where it was in the pictures I posted. I'm gonna try and get my buddy to take some good pictures of it this weekend. Also, the mold for my splitter is currently being made. Hopefully I'll have that on in the next couple weeks.

Why not 235/40?

Because race car. Lol.

2 reasons actually. One, I like the stretched look. Two, the clearance is soooooo close to the front strut. I can't have any tire hanging over the rim. The rim has to be the widest part of the assembly.

Plus it would probably rub my fenders too with any wider of a tire.

Here is a pic of my strut to wheel clearance.
uploadfromtaptalk1342035937563.jpg

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Back