Photos Rims/Wheels on your 9th Gen Civic: Show me some pics!

2j175v5.png

2ikf95.png

b8rbci.png

Paapii, what were your rim/tire specs on the TE's?

car is on point man. Looks amazing.

Since youve got some experience with fitment, Im probably going to end up getting some 17x8.5 +35s, and want to run either a 225/45 or a 235/40, probably with a 1.5" drop. nothing too low, as our roads are literally the worst in Canada. you think there would be any fitment issues? I want to keep a meaty, aggressive look, nothing flush, just ever so slightly tucked.

like this, but maybe a bit higher.

bef7ab75.jpg

0872c879.jpg
anybody know the wheel/tire spec of this setup?

Can someone direct me to some colourful lugnuts for the 9th Civic non Si coupe ?

Thx for the link, I looked though that and many more. What I found out was, no one has coloured lugs made of steel and that the only way to get them in colours would be to have them powder-coated, which I didn't like for two reasons; #1- I don't want paint between the lug and wheel; #2- I figured they might chip under 80 lbs. of torque after a few times of uninstalling,etc.

I didn't want aluminum lugs due to all the warnings against using them, Which I agree with.

I did find an alternative that I'm going to give a try. Here is a link for anyone that might want to follow suit

http://www.colorlugs.com/

18x7.5 et47 work emotion 11R in gloss white + matte black lugs + matte black ITM tpms valve stem

no hub centric rings, no vibration, no steering wheel shakes, no problem....

this is why i buy made in japan

tires are 225/40-18 falken 512 all-season, do have some radius pull, but overall, it's pretty quite, not sure about the performance because LX automatic is really slow, not even gonna bother to drive fast....

just a quick note, falken 512 is a very light tires, i was so stun when i pick it up, it felt like i'm picking up a 16" tires

for those light-weight conscious freaks.. you might wanna look into the 512's, did i mention it only cost me $348 (set of 4) include tax & shipping from discount tires ??

10.jpg1.jpg8.jpg7.jpg

digging the wheel setup. Are the door handles wrapped in vinyl?

digging the wheel setup. Are the door handles wrapped in vinyl?

no it's not.... lol, webby is the first to notice the door handles, i swap the mirror & the door handles from a dx

most of my cars from the past have black handles and black mirrors, it's just my thing...

Back