2013 Honda Accord Coupe And Sedan Revealed

Honda plans to unveil its new Accord sedan Monday at an Ohio factory.

The company promises a more athletic look with all-new engines and transmissions that will raise the car's fuel efficiency. The Accord is important because it competes in the biggest segment of the U.S. auto market. In most years it's No. 2 on the list of best-selling cars. Toyota's Camry is No. 1. Honda hasn't released many details but says the new model will have a sportier driving character than the current Accord.

A new four-cylinder engine should boost fuel economy above the current Accord, which now gets 34 miles per gallon on the highway. The car will be made at Honda's Marysville, Ohio, factory near Columbus. Production is scheduled to start Monday.

accord_pre_launch_landingPage_mainTout_EN.sized.png

Sign-up to learn more about the Accord and get the Honda Plus Extended Owner Comfort Plan when you buy.

Put your name down to get more info on the 2013 Accord, and get a no charge upgrade to our 5-year Honda Plus Extended Owner Comfort Plan*, a value of $928, with no deposit required. Not only is it longer than our standard 3-year factory warranty, it offers coverage that goes above and beyond, including 5 year roadside assistance and 5 year extended mechanical coverage.

http://honda.ca/accordoffer

*Complimentary 5-year // 100,000 km (whichever comes first). Honda Plus Extended Owner Comfort Plan warranty is available only to eligible consumers who: (i) have signed up at honda.ca between Aug 2/12 and Sept 19/12, 11:59pm, to receive information about the 2013 Accord and received a unique PIN upon sign-up and via email (on Sept 20/12); and (ii) retain their unique PIN and present a printed copy of email containing the unique PIN to the dealer on the purchase or lease of a new 2013 Accord between Sept 20/12 and Jan 2/13.Delivery must take place on or before Jan 2/13. Offer can be combined with Accord lease extension promotion but not combined with any other incentives. See honda.ca for coverage terms and details. Warranty cannot be cancelled for refund at any point during the 5-year period of the Honda Plus Extended Owner Comfort Plan warranty. Warranty is transferable if car is sold prior to warranty expiry. Warranty eligibility created through sign-up form on honda.ca is only transferable to a member of sign-up persons’ household. Proof of same household address is necessary. Each household member will require a unique PIN if redeemed.

I like both cars better from the back than I do the front. The front is . . . bland. I hope the interior makes up for the exterior styling. My wife would probably like one though.

Saw a pic of the Accord Sedan on CHH Facebook page. For some reason the Accord in their pic looks better. I guess the real life thing looks better then the super edited/photoshopped photo.

Oh, the wheels the car had in the CHH photo BLOWS!!!

The coupes tail lights look like tsx headlights.

Why does Honda put chrome trim in random places??? That little bit under the rear bumper....why!?!?!?!?

The chrome bumper lips are :bleh:.

I think the chrome was done tastefully(that means it looks good)...... I don't like chrome myself, but for those that do............

Back