Photos Show Us Your Window Tint Pics

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
I've seen a lot of users asking for tint pictures, so I figured a thread would be helpful.

Post up your tint pics and share what % you're running.

I'm at an impasse on doing window tint. I like the looks and the heat shield effect of it, but don't want to give up the view from inside. If there is a suggested percentage that can give me both, feel free. Thx

IMG_2012072.png

20% all around

• Staff
I'm at an impasse on doing window tint. I like the looks and the heat shield effect of it, but don't want to give up the view from inside. If there is a suggested percentage that can give me both, feel free. Thx
looking out of a tinted car is night and day compared to looking into a tinted car. The only time it's really bad is when it's really dark out at night and you're running like 5% tint.

down for the window tint pics, but if you could please take pics showcasing the tint (profile shot) that would be best :)

looking out of a tinted car is night and day compared to looking into a tinted car. The only time it's really bad is when it's really dark out at night and you're running like 5% tint.
my explorer had factory 20% stained glass then I had 5% there was no looking in or out :confused: Windows down to drive

Wow front tints. I have 5% rear window tints (currently no pics).

Well the Nazi State of Virginia..... Only allows 50% on my 2 doors, and 35% on the rear side windows. plus I'm getting the sunroof done. and leaving the rear window alone.
Will be getting it done tomorrow......Pic's to come.

idk i got it dont at shades of gray, so im pretty sure they put on the right film, maybe its just the angle of the shot?!

^ looks really really light for 20%. Looks more like 35 or so

It's prob the angle, my tint looks darker or lighter depending on where I stand..

Not to mention Shades of Gray is a amazing shop, I had my car done there as well and they are a good honest shop

Back