Civic Owners in Miami

SiEnthusiast

Just got into civics and i wanted to meet up with some locals around me that love this car the same way i do.
Not sure if we do events down here, but i have been in car clubs before and they are tons of fun and you meet great friends.
My car is a '12 Si in Suburst Orange Pearl, bone stock except tints.
Looking to put a K&N filter on it soon, but would love to see some mods in person the decide where i want to go with the car.

Feel free to reply on here or send me a message if you are in the Miami/Broward area.
Thanks.

are there any car meets that you attend regularly now?

I recall Kojack021 saying he was from Miami... and I know there are others. I just can't think of them off hand.

I'm in Miami, although I have been away from the car scene due to waiting on my car back from JoTech

what does jotech have left to do... so you can get it back?

what does jotech have left to do... so you can get it back?

At this point its up in the air its always one thing or another, according to jo right now its the Head studs holding us back he supposedly has EVERYTHING else completed on the block ie valves, springs, retainers, camshaft was supposedly hitting at the bottom of the new sleeves and needed to be machined (supposedly done as well) Turbo, DP, charge pipe, and manifold all ceramic coated. Only thing left is for the motor to be put back together and me to take back up the car or have him come down and install all depends on the Tuner truthfully where ever CMB decides he wants to tune it.

Thought I would share an interesting fact with you, according to the US Census Bureau there is only ~405,000 people in MIAMI :rotfl: I would like to point out that is probably the population of two high rises, Including staff that works there. What I am assuming is that number is based off people who pay taxes :giggle: so about 16% I will round up and say a rough 20% of people pay taxes in Miami the rest are undocumented and not paying taxes.

Cool, what area? I'm close to Doral

Currently staying with the girlfriend in Brickell but either looking to move back to Kendall or buy a condo off Brickell Avenue

:giggle: it's surprising to say the least! I would say a minimum of 2.5 million people live in Miami, considered that Miami is considered from Aventura - Kendall it's all under Dade-County

Homestead is Dade as well isn't it?
My dad lives on brickell bay ave, nice area, I wouldn't buy there though.

Come on, there's gotta be more people from Miami out there.
If you are reading the thread as a guest, just sign up and introduce yourself.
Would be cool to at least have a handful of us and hangout every once in a while

I can tell you there are a number of people in/around the miami area coming to the site. The server logs show it

Miami civic owner here...

havent gone to car hangouts or anything in a while ... im in the Pinecrest area.. used to hang down at fudruckers aka bettys best .. and a few things on bird rd ... and of course okee -

what goes on around here lately.. still the same old spots or what ?

Chrome as always where the big boys hang out with balls, that road scares the **** out of me everytime!! seeing a supra pass you and your going 150 mph on a bike :hyper: its nuts.

Also from what i hear now the texaco off of 157 ave and 136 st is good not sure if its wed or thurs nights since cops kept raiding the shopping center where costco is on 120 st and 137 ave.

i never new about the texaco or the costco spots .. and those are both fairly close to where i live too .. not bad .. maybe ill swing by some nights to see if anything is happening.. the wifey just started ordering her parts for the 00 civic so hopefully ill have it boosted in the next couple months .. going to be spending time playing with the hondas for now cuz im just starting my 300z project ..

i love racing bikes .. the second i get my 300z on the road that is the first thing im going to set up !!!!

Awesome, been going to the wednesday meets at okeechobee and the publix at Hialeah gardens.
Just a few of us, but if you would like to meet up just send me a pm.
This past wednesday we went to the Countyline track to watch some legal races, was fun and say a Lexus sc400 beat bike lol.
The Sunoco has been getting raided fairly frequently and the publix spot as well, too many young guns doing stupid things all the time.
Your best bet is to wait till wednesday after next and go to the publix spot then head to the track

Back