Photos Alabaster Silver Metallic

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
alabastersilver.jpg

This thread is designed to work as a gallery of Alabaster Silver Metallic. Please post photos of your car in this thread, so others can view examples. It doesn't matter what trim model Civic it is.

If you have a specific question about a car or modification seen in this thread, please send the member a private message. That way, this thread is purely full of photos.

Thanks

Living in NYC my car keeps getting violated. Grr! This is by far the worst. Someone swiped me again n this is really noticeable. Ugh! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341622263.922373.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1341622286.143421.jpg

It happened sometime this week n I don't even know where I was at the time cuz I didn't notice it my bf did. I can't stand to look at that side now.

i would have been so mad if that was my car =( you should get some touch up paint for it it will get rid of the black at least

Hey everyone. I had just got my 2012 Alabaster Honda Civic Ex-l September 12th and I cant tell you how much I love it. (Besides the throttle response and hp:oops:) other than that I love it! :bananasplit: I have already taken the "civic" badge off the rear, plasti-dipped the front fake chrome on the grille, put a 9th civic sticker on, and im getting the windows tinted tomorrow :thumbsup: PS: Dont mind my funky vans. Got them for $20 at a snowboard shop sale :P
DSC_0055.JPGIMG_4753.JPGDSC_0051.JPG

Back