Turbo+ AWD!!!!!

That sucks about your friend Jeff.....

You need to drop Comcast and get FIOS Jeff much better service..... I personally love HD and can tell a difference between the 2....

That's too bad for your friend. At least he has you to help him through this.

I've had HD for so long, I would probably be distracted without it.

Yeah i believe he rushed into marrying her. He met her in the academy and things moved very quickly. Its sad but I think he will be better without her. It will be hard but I'm there for him

As for HD... Ive never had it so I don't know the difference.. if I go out to friends and tidy have it I can't see a difference :sadface:

That sucks about your friend Jeff.....

You need to drop Comcast and get FIOS Jeff much better service..... I personally love HD and can tell a difference between the 2....

We looked at Fios when we needed a TV service and the price was more expensive than the Comcast. The wife did not like all the additional fees they told us about for Fios and that thry would NOT tell her the price after the 2 year deal was up.

It was up to her. I didn't live her at the time when she was getting a service. I've always had Comcast and love it. My parents have had it for 20+ years and I'm use to the channel lineup lol

:giggle: I have 20/20 vision.

Maybe it's because I'm cheap and I keep telling myself there is no difference?

There's a really funny/embarrassing video of Nate attempting to autocross somewhere in the vast depths of the interweb, doubt I'll ever find it :D
I didn't have my best results today. I left early so not sure how I finished (either 2nd or 3rd in class)

I just wanted to swing by and say I'm jealous of all of you! This day last year, I was on my way back from the Dragon. That was a good trip. Makes me wish I could go this time. You guys all have a good time!

I just wanted to swing by and say I'm jealous of all of you! This day last year, I was on my way back from the Dragon. That was a good trip. Makes me wish I could go this time. You guys all have a good time!

:omg: Hey stranger!! :wave:

I will think about ya when driving the Dragon. :bighug:

Ohai! I'll be there next year, hopefully. Thought about planning a trip in the spring with a few friends. Hopefull the MR2 will be back together by then. Going to start making space in the shed to pull the motor and begin the rebuild. Should be an interesting learning adventure.

Yeah i believe he rushed into marrying her. He met her in the academy and things moved very quickly. Its sad but I think he will be better without her. It will be hard but I'm there for him

As for HD... Ive never had it so I don't know the difference.. if I go out to friends and tidy have it I can't see a difference :sadface:

We looked at Fios when we needed a TV service and the price was more expensive than the Comcast. The wife did not like all the additional fees they told us about for Fios and that thry would NOT tell her the price after the 2 year deal was up.

It was up to her. I didn't live her at the time when she was getting a service. I've always had Comcast and love it. My parents have had it for 20+ years and I'm use to the channel lineup lol

i separated from my wife in january, in the process of filing the divorce paperwork.
best thing i ever did leaving her. change is hard for everybody, sometimes it's difficult to realize that what you love and care about is also killing you.
i lost 45lbs, am in the best shape of my life, am happier than ever with my girlfriend and her son, my blood pressure is back to normal range, and my heartrate at rest is back to
when i was in my college sports days. change, as scary as it is, is sometimes a good thing, and getting out of a toxic
environment is the best for him, for his daughter, and for his ex (whether everybody realizes it or not)
my ex changed after we were married, it went from "us" to "her" and everything was now "her way or the highway" in easier terms.
best thing i can suggest for him is always be the bigger person.
my ex spit so much vitriol and venom at me in texts, phonecalls, facebook, and behind my back to my friends...
i did nothing but kill her with kindness (was amicable in every email and text response, never yelled, always made things favor her slightly in decisions regarding
division of property,etc)
9 months later? she looks like the @$$hole to everybody and i came out "crawling through a river of sh*t and came out clean on the other side" as morgan freeman said
in shawshank redemption.
being immature, mean hearted, and arguementative did nothing but make HER look like the @$$hole.
in the end you can't control anything but how you yourself act in a situation, and karma will reward those who are proper : )

:omg: Subaru is surrounded!! :hiding:

IMG_20120911_120136.jpg

Figured this was a good pic :)

IMG_20120912_121430.jpg

Random Pic from today while I was at one of the sites I support.

IMG_20120912_094142.jpg

looking good man! Did it come with projector headlights? I know the newer ones have HID projectors on the limited trim. Seems like I remember you saying you finally bought plug and play HIDs though...?

looking good man! Did it come with projector headlights? I know the newer ones have HID projectors on the limited trim. Seems like I remember you saying you finally bought plug and play HIDs though...?

Yes can with the projector housing. I did the plug n play hids installed :)

so they came with halogen projectors stock during your generation

Some people on Nasioc are saying BPV leak. Some saying leak pre-turbo(uppipe). Some saying intake issue.

:-/

Back