Post Your Latest Purchases

any reason you went for the 11-16 2.8 over the 12-24 4?

any reason you went for the 11-16 2.8 over the 12-24 4?

Not really. Most my shooting is indoors and I wanted the faster lens. I'm also looking at the Nikkon 17-55 2.8 when I save up more $$$ so it just seem to fit better I guess.

I was just wondering, a few years ago i was looking at the same decision and the 12-24 4 won out because the reviews i saw it actually had less color distortion and better image quality. Didnt know if they had revised the lens or something

Of course its now the lens ill probably end up selling cause i cant use it on a full frame camera and im thinking of making that jump

I was just wondering, a few years ago i was looking at the same decision and the 12-24 4 won out because the reviews i saw it actually had less color distortion and better image quality. Didnt know if they had revised the lens or something

Of course its now the lens ill probably end up selling cause i cant use it on a full frame camera and im thinking of making that jump

I think this was more of an impulse buy than anything. :D It is a new model but even the older reviews were pretty good.

I'm sure FX will be my next move...just upgraded to the D7000 this spring so it may be a little while yet.

Amazon is the Devil! :flame:

Bought 5 Qt of Mobil-1 5w-30 Extended Performance from Walmart and 4 Denso IK24 spark plugs from Amazon.

goodyear ultra grip ice wrt 205 55 r16
installed on wheels next to put on car

IMG_0466.jpg

It's already snowing in Canada?

There might be a possibly snow storm/blizzard/tornadoes/hurricane/flooding a few days from now at the east coast. I can't wait...

Same, but it doesn't connect to the main.

Halloween will be horrible again. I'm so mad. Lol. This storm will last for maybe 4-5 days, starting this Sunday.

I need to order one of those, i have a collection of climbing harnesses and shoes bouncing around my trunk now

Yeah. I don't like how my trunk has literally nothing inside it that when I put one thing it goes all over the place.

Yeah. I don't like how my trunk has literally nothing inside it that when I put one thing it goes all over the place.
Nothing worse than something rolling all around your trunk. Especially if it is a bag or two of groceries. I always dread the day I open the trunk and there is going to be a liquid everywhere.

Back