Turbo+ AWD!!!!!

I've been busy lately :giggle:

this coming weekend I have my club racing championship. I need to beat another guy to be the rookie of the year. I think I have a good shot

Big day yesterday at auto-x. It was playoff day, which I made it into to begin with. The playoffs group had 2 runs in a common car (old Mazda Protege with 177k miles). After that only the top 10 drivers advanced into the finals so to speak, which was a thrid run.

In the first round, I finished in 8th of the club's best 24 drivers to advance into the finals. In the finals I bettered my time and finished the day in 7th place. I'LL TAKE IT!!!

Now in the playoffs, the rookies had their own competition for Rookie of the Year. I squeaked by a fellow strong rookie to win the ROTY

I also drove my own car today. I won my class and was the fastest rookie.
I finished in 8th of 60 cars
If I had the Road Tire PAX applied, I would have finished in 4th of 60 cars.

I'll just leave this here... :stickpokesmiley:

Subaru_STI_SEMA_2012_1_255B3_255D.jpg

That STI is turrible.

I'm buying some snow tires + wheels that used to be on a grey STI with red mudflaps, too bad Delaware won't get much snow :mad:

Universal, 5x100 and 5x114. I test fit one a few weeks ago, gonna be ballllin with 18s son.

Ima gon' plastidip them too like a bawws!

Not really interested in doing anything else. Maybe suspension next year, but I gotta put on some good summer tires first.

I lied :banghead:

There may be stage 2 in the future, the funny thing is I probably wont gain much power over my tp stage 1 tune, maybe a bit more torque.

I lied :banghead:

There may be stage 2 in the future, the funny thing is I probably wont gain much power over my tp stage 1 tune, maybe a bit more torque.
a Pro tunes Stage 2 will give you up to 350/350, but EFI Logics usually tunes to ~310/310. They prefer to tune conservatively and with longevity in mind but they will do what you want

I'll need more than a downpipe to hit over 300whp/wtq, I wanna keep the ots cobb stg2 tune around 18psi to keep the tmic in one piece.

Back