webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
tease.jpg

clear.gif

For sale now: 9thcivic.com 2013 calendar
:excited:

I think I just drooled all over myself, I have to say that this is one sexy @ss calendar. Thank you so much guys for placing my car in the calendar and congrats to everyone else who made it. Sept 26th is my wedding anniversary, so awesome that I got this month!!! You guys rule, do you have the ETA for purchase?

wow, i totally forgot about this but i'm surprised my LX made it in. haha. was there a vote on it? if so, thanks to everyone that voted for it!

• Staff
staff went through all the submissions and narrowed it down to 12 pics :thumb:

honestly not sure off the top of my head. Some users submitted 5 or so photos though.

heyyyyy i can order it look what i got im my emails

Dear Michel Leger,

We regret to inform you that we are not able to fulfill your CafePress.com order at this time. Your order has been canceled because items in your order contained content which violated our Content Usage Policy (CUP). You have not been charged for this order.

Order Number: 185856336

Please visit our Content Usage Policy (CUP) for additional information on the types of content which may or may not be used in connection with the CafePress service.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.

Sincerely,
CafePress.com

but i used paypal...and it been charged on my credit card....

heyyyyy i can order it look what i got im my emails

Dear Michel Leger,

We regret to inform you that we are not able to fulfill your CafePress.com order at this time. Your order has been canceled because items in your order contained content which violated our Content Usage Policy (CUP). You have not been charged for this order.

Order Number: 185856336

Please visit our Content Usage Policy (CUP) for additional information on the types of content which may or may not be used in connection with the CafePress service.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.

Sincerely,
CafePress.com

but i used paypal...and it been charged on my credit card....
It's just a hold that will disappear in a day or two. Nothing will actually post to your account until it ships. I've contacted Webby to make him aware of this problem. Standby...

They did this in past years because the car emblems are visible...I'll remove the link for now and see if I can get it resolved.

I removed the link until the "copyright" issues are resolved. They aren't allowing the calendar to be sold.

Back