9thcivic Ride Of The Month November 2012 Winner

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
9thcivic November 2012 ROTM Winner Is....

Sleepingpanda - Congrats!!! :clapping: :clapping:

2012 TW Si, w/ Navi.

civicwhite15.sized.jpg

civicwhite5.sized.jpg

Mods

Inside:
Led dome lights
Flossy snowball shift knob
Viper SmartStart remote starter

outside:
35% tinted windows
Asian spec headlights with HID projectors, 6k bulbs
6k HID foglights
LED DRL
Hid Reverse light bulbs
Color matched Grille trim

Wheels:
18x9.5" White Work CR Kiwami +38 offset.
225/40/18 Falken Azenis RT615k tires

Project Kics R40 neochrome lugs

Suspension:
D2 coilovers.

Future plans:
Flashpro
Full race turbo
Full race exhaust
Megan carbon roof spoiler.

civicwhite13.sized.jpg

Congrats! :clapping:

and now for something :offtopic:

Where is my winner's flair? :(

what "merchandise goodies" do i win? lol

Is recognition not enough? :escaper:

But seriously, I didn't realize you guys didn't actually win anything (other than the aforementioned recognition). Maybe the next calendar should be based off of the ROTM winners from the previous year. Of course the winners should get a free calendar.

Is recognition not enough? :escaper:

But seriously, I didn't realize you guys didn't actually win anything (other than the aforementioned recognition). Maybe the next calendar should be based off of the ROTM winners from the previous year. Of course the winners should get a free calendar.

yea recognition is enough, im not greedy, but the rules say you win "merchandise goodies" if not thats fine, take the nomenclature out of the rules lol

yea recognition is enough, im not greedy, but the rules say you win "merchandise goodies" if not thats fine, take the nomenclature out of the rules lol

You get virtual merchandise in the way of "Ride of the Month" flair!

• Staff
rotm winners get goodies. I've just been dealing with the 2013 gallery images. pming for mailing info :thumb:

awesommmmmmmme!!! thank you everyone that voted!!!

Just curious...your description indicates that you have added LED DRL's (Daytime Running Lights). Where are they on the car and how did you add them? I would like to have LED DRL's on my coupe instaed of the stock running lights.

it's the same bulb as your high beam headlight. If you run LED daytime running lights, you essentially lose your high beams completely.

Back