9thcivic Calendar FOR SALE NOW!

Unfortunately, CafePress has stopped production of the calendars again. All orders have been completed but Stephen's from RI. :( His is still in production unless they complete or cancel it. I will keep an eye on it.

I will have to see what we can do from here. If people are still interested in ordering a calendar please let me know ASAP. If we have enough interest I will look into trying another option.

I am interested for sure, I was waiting confirmation from the folks who ordered before so I can place my order. Damn this sucks.

I came home from work to see the calendar at my doorstep, came out great! and since production stopped again i'll save it for my lifetime and sell it to honda for large quantities of money :dancing: lmao

I still haven't received mine...I called DHL Global Mail to see what is going on with it as it was in their facility January 2nd and 3rd and haven't received any further updates. The lady said that the package has been processed at their facility and is probably going through customs now and I won't receive any more updates until it is in the hands of there partners in Canada (CanPar). Then once that happens it still has to get delivered to me. This kind of sucks considering that CafePress told me it would be delivered to me by January 1st or 2nd.

Yeah that is a pain. I hate when items have to switch carriers too. Like when my stuff goes from UPS to USPS :\

From CafePress
Do you ship internationally?
Yes, we ship to most international locations. International orders may take up to 10 - 14 business days for delivery (2 business days process + 8-12 business days in transit). Please refer to the following link for more information on shipping prices and delivery times: http://www.cafepress.com/cp/info/help/shipping.aspx#1

I'm in Newfoundland, Canada..I don't mind the delay but according to the tracking info it makes it look like it hasn't even moved since Jan 3
I am in the same exact situation. Given the holidays there were some delays but I am sure pretty soon we'll get it, I also want to enjoy the January page for more then few days :)

I received notification taht mine has shipped Fed Ex with a delivery date of January 11th (I am in California)

Back