9thcivic Calendar FOR SALE NOW!

I forgot to mention I contacted Honda regarding the issue. I'm waiting for a return call.

not sure i understand why honda or cafe press would worry about copyright, as the vehicles are privately owned. kinda like me having a calendar made consisting of pics of my animals...need to contact american kennel club or humane society???
just sayin/askin

CafePress didn't care what we said. They want us to deal with Honda even though the images are privately owned as it has the Honda "H" logo on the cars

I agree with shimp...I mean if I decided to do a calendar with each month having a picture of my friends...and let's say they were wearing t shirts with logos on them (Oakley, Hurley, etc.) I would need to contact each individual company and ask permission?

Or does it have to do with the fact that the calendars are being sold?

I told them it involves zero profit. The pricing is set at cafepress as low as they offer. They could sell a million copies and I wouldn't see a penny. I received no return call from them. The earliest I'd expect a return call would be Tuesday, since Monday is a holiday.

Not sure what cafepress would do if someone were wearing clothing with a logo.

Back