New to the site..

Silver_bull12

Hello, the name is Stafford and I just picked up a 9th gen Civic Si 3 days ago. I'm located in Southwest Louisiana, New Orleans/Lafayette area. Needless to say, i love it! I've been modifying Honda for 9 years; My first vehicle was a 86' Honda Accord Hatchback, good times :corona: . I don't plan on doing anything to this one though, key word "plan". Aside from tint and lighting...she's gonna stay stock for as long I can keep it. Here's some pics... :D IMG_1132[1].JPGIMG_1135[1].JPGIMG_1133[1].JPGIMG_1136[1].JPG

looking good! Welcome to the forum. What kind of lighting do you plan on doing?

LED's...and as many as i can stuff into the Si :clapping:. That along with HID's, probably the ultra whites...think that's the 9k? I just don't want to permanently modify this vehicle, yet (100k warranty). So things i can just pop in and out are a plus...

LED's...and as many as i can stuff into the Si :clapping:. That along with HID's, probably the ultra whites...think that's the 9k? I just don't want to permanently modify this vehicle, yet (100k warranty). So things i can just pop in and out are a plus...

9000K is like blue. maybe you're thinking 5000k or 6000k?

Yeah I had 10k on my ek civic and it was super blue. After about 6k they turn more blue. I like 5k for a hyper white look.

Here's a color guide
89cd1464.jpg

:rotfl: Good luck with that my friend lol...... I said the very same thing the minute i drove out of the dealership with mine lol and so much crap later that went out the window lol trust me there are ALOT of things you can do to this car and not void warranty and once you go looking around JUST to see what kind of stuff they have for your car its a wrap brotha ! lol:turbospin:

Back