9thcivic Calendar FOR SALE NOW!

Yea that's strange...hopefully you'll hear on Tuesday....how come they were available to sell there a while ago? They weren't available because of copyright issues and then they became available so we bought a bunch and now the copyright issue is back?

I did all this hyping over christmas break time..so i don't think they really paid much attention with all the rush ;)

here is a thought.....for another time.........have the calendars printed by a company (I know a fella that that owns a small company that does shirts, calendars, whatever); have them design and print the calendars....then sell the calendars via this forum 9thcivic.com, sell at cost plus shipping, etc. Then add 1 or 2 dollars to the price, to be donated to the Toys for Tots fund!!!! Entire effort can be categorized as a fund raiser.........

We thought about stuff like that but it's a lot of extra work. It could be done with preorders only probably

It's been done like that in the past. If things can't be resolved, we'll see for next time.

well its a great site and people, and hopefully the issue will be resolved...i appreciate all your efforts

Hey shimp I ordered 2 when I made my order so I have an extra one...I could mail it to you if you want and you could email me the money + shipping cost via email money transfer

Just a suggestion if you wanted one

Hey shimp I ordered 2 when I made my order so I have an extra one...I could mail it to you if you want and you could email me the money + shipping cost via email money transfer

Just a suggestion if you wanted one

TeeEyeVany I certainly appreciate your kindness and offer, however, I'll be patient and wait for CafePress and Honda to resolve the calendars. That being said, if they cannot resolve the issue, I'll take it!!!! lolol Thank You

Left another message with Bruce...no response.

Back