What was your first job???

My first job was putting price tag on clothes in a warehouse and after I got out of that job. I worked in other warehouse. I learned that I hate working in warehouses.

I haven't had many jobs..

1st Job: Mowing lawns. (15-16 years old)
2nd Job: Lifeguard at a community pool
3rd Job: Best Buy/Geek Squad Employee
4th Job: Top Secret (IT Field)

Mcdonalds then Walmart. Loved Walmart. Wish I still worked there sometimes. Pre supercenter days. Was a blast. Used to shoot the gun case glass in sporting goods with meal worms with a sling shot. For some reason making it look like a bug splattered windshield was hilarious to us kids lol

Last edited:
By the age of 15 I was a professional Mexican. My mom got me a job with one of her friends that was a home builder. By the end of the year I could paint, frame, tile, plumbing, wiring, chalk , grout. Oh yeah and drink

My first job was delivering newspaper, my second job was assemble bmx

Before car modifications, I modify bmx,

what I learn from both jobs is that I'm very good at modifying things.

Last edited:
first job was being a cook/delivery driver at a local pizza shop. good tips helped fund my crx at the time.

second job was at toyota and i learned that i will never work for a dealership again. when the head mechanic isnt making any money he can make the hourly helpers life real hell. i also learned i like working on my car not everyone elses.

current job is at QuikTrip and deff the best job i have had!

^whos isn't?

My dad was the boss of many people, so I was naive about it. Got the job and after dealing with my manager, and thought man my dad must be an awesome boss. When I was 18 and had to work under my ild man for a few weeks, I learned otherwise. He's a hard-***.

Never buy movie tickets. I remember when it was less than $7 per ticket. Now it's well over $12. $18 for Imax 3D. WTF?
When were you born, Last year? I remember when movies were 35 cents (double and triple features).

When were you born, Last year? I remember when movies were 35 cents (double and triple features).
Lol. I didn't want to compare it to how it was more than 10-15 years ago.

Never buy movie tickets. I remember when it was less than $7 per ticket. Now it's well over $12. $18 for Imax 3D. WTF?
Cinemark 16 in my area still selling new movie tickets for $4.50 in the afternoon and $6.50 at night.

1st job other than home yard maint..... at 15 I was a caddy........ helped my older brother with his paper route before that.

1st job other than home yard maint..... at 15 I was a caddy........ helped my older brother with his paper route before that.

images

Damn!!!!! How old are you?!

You must be GeezerSi's age :rotfl:

I was born in '85. I'm not a movie person tho. We have the "$3" movies. They use to be $2. But they don't have the brand new releases. They get the new releases a few weeks later.

I was born in '85. I'm not a movie person tho. We have the "$3" movies. They use to be $2. But they don't have the brand new releases. They get the new releases a few weeks later.
To answer this in a humorous way, my grandson was born in '86, and my son was born in '65, I was born in '45.

i feel like im missing out 6 dollars was cheap for me!!!!!

Back