Euro Civic Gains Aero Package Option

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
Honda Civic Euro Gains Aero Package
Honda_Civic_Aero_Pack_1_255B3_255D.sized.jpg

Honda is injecting some visual sportiness to its European market Civic hatchback with the launch of a new Aero package that is available across the compact model's range.

Much like the "M" and "S" styling kits offered by BMW and Audi respectively, the Japanese brand's Aero Pack enhances the five-door model with a newly designed front bumper with the top section finished in a body-matching colour and the lower in a carbon-inspired look, while the rear end of the car gains a different bumper in the same finishes.
Honda_Civic_Aero_Pack_2_255B3_255D.sized.jpg

Completing the look is a new set of ‘Argon’ alloy wheels in a matte clear coat with contrasting GunPowder Black windows, that are available in two sizes, either 17-inch or 18-inch. Honda said the Aero Pack is available for order now.

Honda_Civic_Aero_Pack_3_255B3_255D.sized.jpg

Honda_Civic_Aero_Pack_4_255B3_255D.sized.jpg

that is a nice wheel option, not too crazy about the rest of it thou, Curious if Jeremy Clarkson will do a review on it during the new season of Top Gear. Always nice to see what our Euro neighbors models look like

I like the aero package, but I'm not all that big on the wheels. I've just never been big on "directional" rim designs. Has there been any word on whether they'll be bringing back the Type R?

Back