Sold OEM Si suspension

I just wan the front struts. Hehe. Pauly we can split the cost if you're interested in the shocks rear springs etc.

I just wan the front struts. Hehe. Pauly we can split the cost if you're interested in the shocks rear springs etc.

The front struts are only like 90each from the dealer. And I'm assuming shipping would be at least $100 to Canada because they're heavy and require a big box. If you only want the front struts. I'd assume just buy it from your local dealership. I'm certainly not going to just sell the front and be stuck with the rears forever.

sure....but i wont be back home until the 19th. i could possibly call my brother and have him meet up with you if you really need it before then.
im in no rush and im still not 100% sure i wanna do it if you like i can delete that post

hes out of town until friday man and im pretty sure its for a coupe

Thanks for the heads up...I can leverage the coupe suspension...the weight difference is negligible.

Last edited:
thats why im not pushing for it :/

not sure what the difference is. when you buy coilovers it doesnt matter if its 4dr or 2dr. i cross referenced the parts, the springs are the same OEM. the shocks and struts have slightly different part #s. not sure why.

I'll need to weigh it and find a box that can hold it. I'm not gonna sell it for 200 shipped and pay 100 for shipping and materials. That'd be stupid and might as well keep it.

Notice to buyers:
  • DO NOT send payment to a seller through PayPal as a GIFT under any circumstance.
  • If there is a problem with the sale, you will have NO RECOURSE through PayPal whatsoever. i.e. you lost your money.
  • If a seller asks you to pay this way or to pay extra to cover PayPal fees, please report them to 9thCivic staff and PayPal as it is against 9thCivic site rules and PayPal Terms of Service.

Back