CT Engineering Supercharger Beta Testing

Man, I wish I didn't like this. Maybe you all can think of reasons not to like this? Help my wallet, please.

LOL, Can't help ya bro! I know exactly how you feel tho, I was having cold sweats all weekend (well, not really haha)....I wasn't going to say anything till I took possession, but.... ORDERED!!!!!

7civics did you order 2?? One for :wave:

I would've if I could've bro :) ..seriously - that's how I get down, unfortunately I don't have the funds today to make it happen :( I started selling off things I really don't need to help make the cost as close to neutral as possible LOL, already sold 3 pairs of J's and trying to pawn off my Wii U! Anyone interested?? ;)

redsfan - is it your ride that is the KW Beta test car?

Last edited:
I probably will buy some sort of boost come next year, I'm sure by that time ill have my options too :)

I'll go boost after I secure suspension, downpipe, flashpro and exhaust. Just bought my intake. AEM, ftw!

P.s. I know that the Import DPS is probably better, but I don't want to deal with moving the battery, etc...I did that on my 8th gen.

Last edited:
OK. I'm going to stick my neck out here a little. Millions of knives, kudos to you. You are the first, and I love the concept and powerband associated with the CT Engineering supercharger. And I can't blame you for not wanting to dog your baby. There is an aura here. But c'mon. That video is just plain bad . . . 1st gear sounds like 2k, 2d gear sounds like 5k and 3d gear maybe 6k. And really, a 26 second video, with no good view of the tach or speedo? Am I the only one who said, after all this time, all the waiting and hype, maybe not right now? . . . Maybe I won't not part with $4k just like that? I'll tell you what. CT needs to take to the driver's seat of THIS VERY CAR, grab the wheel and slam the gears 1 through 4, with a view of the tach and speedo. Just once. That's all. My middle name is Thomas. He is the doubting Saint. Please tell me I'm missing something and that there are other vids of real importance.

Last edited:
I'll see what I can do for you. Eric from ProCivic was driving the vehicle and I'm sure he was using a bit of discretion in respect of my vehicle. There were 3 of us in the car.

I'll see what I can do for you. Eric from ProCivic was driving the vehicle and I'm sure he was using a bit of discretion in respect of my vehicle. There were 3 of us in the car.
Oh yeah. Now I remember, you did say somewhere that there were three of you in the car. Thanks for your quick turn around on this.

I (and I suspect others) would love to see a straight ahead blitz through the gears, to redline, with a view of the tach/speedo!

The video is good MK, thanks for sharing, its def better than some others we have seen lately :D

Was this "stock" or aftercooled? I'm really interested in VitViper BBG, hope it works for us - that'll get rid of that spin

Last edited:
Back