Photos THE Plasti-Dip Pics Thread :D

When you did yours PSF, at what point did you remove your taping job? I think I screwed up and removed it once the last coat was on and wet. I'm thinking it should have been removed the first time when it was wet. Then would you have to tape it over and over again for the layers of thickness?

I personally removed it after the last coat and tried to remove it when it was wet but I got to it a little late. I dont see the point of taping it on and off again just to get a clean line when I'm gonna pull it off a week later anyways. Actually, im just lazy lol

I plasti-dipped the lower part of my bumper today.. I really like it! The car should have came like this from factory!

2013-04-29132039_zpsaf59618e.jpg

photo_5 (8).JPGphoto_4 (7).JPG
first time with plastidip and it turned out pretty good! I need to touch up a little though and I'm going to do the front SI as well!

reminds me of my grand am WP_000096.jpg

i miss it sometimes :/

really like how you did it at an angle like that. Nicely done

Thanks! I was thinking about doing it straight down but decided to do it like this so it can go better with the car.. I think it flows pretty good!

I agree! I think I want to try mine like this too

Thanks! Post pics when you do it!

Did you remove the rea emblem to dip it? If so how did you remove it?

The rear emblem isnt dipped, its wrapped in carbon fiber vinyl but I did remove the emblem to do so.
I took like two pieces of metal and broke off the clips to it but it also scratched my paint lol. I heard you can take it off without breaking the clips but idk how

Back