Roof Spoilers and Rear Window Visors

its about time that sedan owners get something before coupe owners!

i want to see some photos of both before i pull the trigger.

what? you guys get your hfp and all that fun stuff, its about time we sedan owners get first dibs on something. lol.

And im not sure if i want the big visor, or the small spoiler.

what? you guys get your hfp and all that fun stuff, its about time we sedan owners get first dibs on something. lol.

And im not sure if i want the big visor, or the small spoiler.
Are you kidding? Everything is sedan 1st coupe 2nd if ever. Yeah we have hfp but you can at least use 2 3rds of the kit.

Last edited:
the front and rear coupe HFP lips dont fit the stock sedan bumpers. ive tried, numerous times. unless i want to put the entire coupe front end on the sedan.

the front and rear coupe HFP lips dont fit the stock sedan bumpers. ive tried, numerous times. unless i want to put the entire coupe front end on the sedan.
Exactly, Window visors ,exhaust, rear window visors, amd I am sure there are more. I bet the crew stickers made for K24 and R18 crews were made in the same order (Sedan then coupe).
Look at all the the things that have been produced across all the vendors. Sedans are always done first since coupes are the minority.

Last edited:
or you could argue that because the oem covers one model, aftermarket floods the market with for the other. lol.

All im saying is i want a whale tail for my sedan!

I would love to see this for the coupe. What's killing me is not buying the Si. Everytime I go searching for parts and such, all I find are items made for the Si. So hard to find stuff for the non Si models. Note to self, next time splurge a little.

its really the most frustrating thing in the world to want to spend your money on something that doesn't exist.... I don't understand whats taking these manufacturers so long, there's clearly a market for it.

Here's a picture of the visor type roof spoiler installed on a 13 Sedan:

20244_921___Honda%20Civic%204DR%20Installed.jpg

Back