Civic emblem overlay

Very nice. I had ordered some 8thgen ones hoping they would work but sadly they didn't so im very excited for ones that will work. Red civic overlay here I come.

I just bought some red vinyl to attempt this myself. Will you be making red as well? What will the pricing be?

Thanks!

$7 for 2 overlays and they will be available in every color that we have to offer.

Great deal. Depending on shipping to Canada, I'll get some for sure. I'll probably still attempt on my own as I have the red vinyl, but its good to have a spare or two. I'm guessing the winter won't be easy on them.

I made my attempt this morning. It didn't turn out bad, not perfect, but not bad. I'm still going to order some when they are available.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1369061920.555784.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1369061920.555784.jpg
    345.7 KB · Views: 47
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1369061934.128689.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1369061934.128689.jpg
    349.2 KB · Views: 43
Definitely going to be buying these in the dark smoke or black to match the Si emblem

Thanks Paul. I think I could do it over and over and still make adjustments, but it turned out good I think. I haven't had it out of the garage in the sun yet though!
I think when we do something ourself sometimes we're too critical of the job we did.....overly so. We notice all the tiny imperfections that nobody else does, well unless its a photo and people are staring at it. Mine has been on for a few months now and I do like everybody else, I glance at it and it looks perfect. I have had a lot of compliments on it. People think its a special stock emblem.

Last edited:
Back