GRFXP Gel Steering Wheel Emblems

Now I'm debating if I should get it in blue...the black emblem doesn't have the chrome ring.

Now I'm debating if I should get it in blue...the black emblem doesn't have the chrome ring.
I was thinking about blue.....it looks really nice and would certainly go with the dash lights. All my H's are red though so I stayed with that theme.

Last edited:
I was thinking about blue.....it looks really nice and would certainly go with the dash lights. All my H's are red though so I stayed with that theme.
I'm trying to change the theme to blue now. Blue steering wheel emblem and blue 'Si' emblem overlays (front/back). I think it will look sweet. What do you think?

I just bought the blue steering wheel emblem overlay and Si emblem overlays! :woot:

I wanna get red one. but how is the installation ?
It's like a sticker. Goes right over top. As simple a mod as possible. Just Need to clean old emblem beforehand with rubbing alcohol to make sure there is no sweat/grease etc.

Last edited:
We have one, and they are AWESOME, I love em! Definitely worth getting if you want a cheap interior mod that is subtle and looks good.

As far as installation goes, Pauly99to17 is spot on, get a rubbing alcohol wipe, clean, press, done.

Last edited:
And to add, make sure the car isn't sitting under the sun. Install this on a cool area so the adhesive will not weaken and will cure properly.

Back