Squiggy's 2012 DBP II Si Coupe

jbweld the hole... then drill?

Welding is the plan. Just have to find someone to do it. I think my neighbor or his son would be able to.

Last edited:
well, if you have access to someone who welds, that'd be the best bet. But, jbweld would be a quick option. I know some people have had varied results with jbweld.

Hmmm...just looked into what the "jb" part of that was. Interesting. That sounds like a plan!
Jbweld is an excellent product, I used it to fill in a crack in my oil pan and it worked great. All through the winter it held up and still doesn't leak anymore

moog.jpg

Just ordered from RedShiftChris

what endlinks are those?

and how important is it to torque the endlinks to the proper specs. Pretty sure mine are torqued higher than 28 lb ft.

Torque will keep parts in a range with proper tension or give as necessary. Obviously under-torquing could lead to a part coming loose, but over-torquing could cause a part to warp or break under tension.

2013-05-23 18.30.38.jpg

Swapped out the bulb in the moon roof switch.

I started out tearing apart the temp controls to see how the lighting worked in there. I am going to have to buy one from a junkyard to play around with it.

2013-05-23 17.34.53.jpg

2013-05-23 17.35.23.jpg

Or maybe I can cover them with red vinyl?

Going to tackle the steering wheel next to see if a bulb swap is easy or not. (CollegeHillsHonda Why do the torx bolts need replaced once the airbag is taken out?)

Last edited:
i'm sure a very thin piece of red vinyl will work, maybe make the lights a little more dim but it'll look good.
the moonroof button looks great btw

i'm sure a very thin piece of red vinyl will work, maybe make the lights a little more dim but it'll look good.
the moonroof button looks great btw
The goal is to swap all the lighting out with red if possible. I have already done the ambient light switch and VSA switch.

View attachment 18613

Swapped out the bulb in the moon roof switch.

I started out tearing apart the temp controls to see how the lighting worked in there. I am going to have to buy one from a junkyard to play around with it.

View attachment 18614

View attachment 18615

Or maybe I can cover them with red vinyl?

Going to tackle the steering wheel next to see if a bulb swap is easy or not. (CollegeHillsHonda Why do the torx bolts need replaced once the airbag is taken out?)
That looks good but they are super bright lol

You'll love this mod! I know I do.
I used to be ashamed to lock my car when I got out and heard that little squeak that Honda calls a horn.
Which ones did you get?

The FIAMM ones off of Amazon.

Honda always has weak horns saying please excuse me sir. I'd rather a horn that screams , lead , follow or get the f out of the way. ;)

Back