Game of Thrones Fans?

Hey guy's!! Wife and I are huge fans of walking dead and trueblood. I keep hearing a lot about this show, can someone describe to me what its like? It sound interesting to us.

Yes, I am a follower too. It'll be interesting to see what happens as various armies meet up and fight... definitely seems like it is building to something big!

Wow, thats A LOT of drama packed into one show, LOL...but it looks pretty good! Thanks for the videos CivicDew, we'll have to check that out!

It is a lot! Some episodes are more drama filled than others. I will warn u that it is addictive, only because the first season has a lot of cliffhangers, and you are dying to know what happens, so you watch the next one, and same thing happens again. They know how to hook you, and reel you in.

LOL!!!! Watching Late Night with Jimmy Fallon and they are doing a parody called Game of Desks. A fight for the Iron Desk. Peacocks instead of dragons! The Roots band is playing the Night Watch.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

I haven't read the books, but I've loved the show from the start. Who else (non book readers) knew Jamie was going to lose his hand before it happened? I foresee a prosthetic sword attachment in his future.

Holy crap! Thoughts about tonight's episode? I did not see the ending coming. I had imagined a betrayal during the upcoming war. :eek:

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

I was so dumbfounded/pissed about the episode last night. I'm was speechless for a few moments after the episode was over.

It's all good though. Tywin isn't dead yet.
anigif_enhanced-buzz-31542-1370274623-24.gif

anigif_enhanced-buzz-27983-1370274634-13.gif

Well it's like watching The Walking Dead. You won't expect who will die next. Unless you read the books. Lol.

Back