NBA Thread

Facts are facts, you guys can't handle the truth and always got an excuse for everything.
image.gif

Why u mad?

I'm not blaming the refs for Miami's win. Miami just had a better play making. There's also no way that Hibbert would be quick enough to be there at the right time if he was in the remaining 2 seconds. That iso play was just to quick and Pacer's reaction was too slow. But then again, Pacer's plan was to match up and George took a step in which is why LeBron beat him to the basket. George shouldn't have done that.

I'm not blaming the refs for Miami's win. Miami just had a better play making. There's also no way that Hibbert would be quick enough to be there at the right time if he was in the remaining 2 seconds. That iso play was just to quick and Pacer's reaction was too slow. But then again, Pacer's plan was to match up and George took a step in which is why LeBron beat him to the basket. George shouldn't have done that.

I agree, IMO they should have never taken out Hibbert, and Georges step in the wrong direction opened up the lane for Lebron, it was an easy layup, and if it was a travel it's not one that ever gets called on anyone

Facts are facts, you guys can't handle the truth and always got an excuse for everything.
You're turning the NBA playoff thread into a Lebron James worship thread. It's just annoying and a big reason no one likes Miami Lebron James fans. Hell, you probably hated on Lebron until he was on your team.

To explain the "hate" as you call it, people root against the bandwagon teams and players because it's nice to see the bandwagon-type fans (most casual fans) taken down from their high-horse, which is not often since they constantly flock to the current best teams and/or players.

Last edited:
You're turning the NBA playoff thread into a Lebron James worship thread. It's just annoying and a big reason no one likes Miami Lebron James fans. Hell, you probably hated on Lebron until he was on your team.

To explain the "hate" as you call it, people root against the bandwagon teams and players because it's nice to see the bandwagon-type fans (most casual fans) taken down from their high-horse, which is not often since they constantly flock to the current best teams and/or players.

I'm trying to get it back to a NBA playoff thread from a HEAT/Lebron hate thread. Read all the past pages and you will see.
All i did yesterday was put up some smilies, and already people start to talk trash about the HEAT and Lebron.
It's not a bandwagon, i'm going for my home team, and been living here since i was 6, maybe some of y'all should join this so called bandwagon and stop hating just because we're winning.

All in all it was a good game, and there were wrong calls on BOTH SIDES, just like any nba game, so stop trying to take it out of perspective.

I've got nothing against the Heat, just Lebron. He plays dirty, is catered to by the refs, and he is a huge crybaby (and trust me, I have been an Orlando fan for a while and I never liked Dwight... I know a crybaby when I see one). Just look what happened when Orlando knocked him out of the playoffs in '09... refused to shake hands, ditched his team after the game and blamed them, and then the next year he gave up and ditched his team again but permanently.

I've seen, in person, Lebron back down a player on my team (Pietrus) and intentionally knock him to the ground, no flop, and then the foul gets called on the defender. If there is one thing Lebron James is best at, it is getting away with blatant offensive fouls.

Last edited:
Yes, he can play rough and he's a big guy, but can you really blame him for it? If he's getting away with it is it his fault or the refs?
Anyways i'm done talking Lebron and HEAT
Looking forward to what some people will write on here after next game

I'm trying to get it back to a NBA playoff thread from a HEAT/Lebron hate thread. Read all the past pages and you will see.
All i did yesterday was put up some smilies, and already people start to talk trash about the HEAT and Lebron.
It's not a bandwagon, i'm going for my home team, and been living here since i was 6, maybe some of y'all should join this so called bandwagon and stop hating just because we're winning.

All in all it was a good game, and there were wrong calls on BOTH SIDES, just like any nba game, so stop trying to take it out of perspective.

:1:

* LeBron James is the 2nd player in NBA history with at least 30 points, 10 rebounds, 10 assists and 3 blocks in a playoff game. The other was Ralph Sampson in 1986.

* LeBron James is the first player in NBA postseason history with a triple-double and a buzzer-beater game-winner in the same game.

* Since the 2006 postseason, a player has had a playoff triple-double with at least 30 points 4 times. All 4 of those players are named LeBron James.
ZjCmMVN.gif

Now as for the issue of travel or not, you guys are clearly not NBA refs.. The angle of the video isn't good enough to tell, and he did get a dribble off and then took 2 steps towards the basket which is what i see. I wonder why Pacers team didn't ask for it to be reviewed??? What about that BS foul on wade??? You guys see what you wanna see, but cant you just say it was a great game and be done with it?

Majority of those accomplishment was done off of carries, push offs and other illegal basketball rules. From the start Bron was labeled as the golden child and everything he did a was god. Only thing he couldn't win by him self in a low standing organization, so he had to go to a high standing org to gain his camps.

So all his accomplishment are futile because they were achieved on a cheat.

This should have been an offensive flagrant foul.

No one ever lifts their knee that far out when laying up infront of a defender. I would call that similar to a jumping knee kick in MMA.

This should have been an offensive flagrant foul.

No one ever lifts their knee that far out when laying up infront of a defender. I would call that similar to a jumping knee kick in MMA.

I just saw this on sports center and thought the same thing he clearly brought his knee up higher than needed and held it there knowing Hibbert was in front of him.

I just watched the vid again. In the second angle, Battier was moving forward with the knee out. It was a thrusting knee kick! Lol. What a dirty play...

Birdman is 35/41 fg in the post season.

Haslem also made a lot of mid ranged shots last night. He was 8/9 fg with 17pts. Pacers made so much dumb mistakes and Paul George did many turnovers.

D-Wade flopped as well (game 3). He dove out of bounds thinking that the ref would call a foul. One of the reasons why I dislike Heat is because the morons in the team flop all the time.

And D-Wade's flying elbow to Stephenson on game 2. That was uncalled for. He had a lot of lane space.

Anyways, I can't wait for tonight's sweep! Go Spurs!

Back