Post up your fish tanks/aquariums!

With good water quality they can out grow this (Holes). Not to sure if that is common for them, I have never kept them. As for the head it like people with big ears......

With good water quality they can out grow this (Holes). Not to sure if that is common for them, I have never kept them. As for the head it like people with big ears......

Yeah, I hope he comes around. He's hiding in the corner right now...and he's the biggest guy in the tank LOL

AWWWW as I say this, the blue acara went into the corner to hang with him. All the fish in the tank are such earthy colors...having this bright guy in there now is nuts

Beauty of a severum, and that festae!!!
We got the severum at like 3-4 inches though
That disease is called hole in the head and oscars modt commonly get it, keep water quality pristine and adding a little bit of salt wouldnt hurt

Beauty of a severum, and that festae!!!
We got the severum at like 3-4 inches though
That disease is called hole in the head and oscars modt commonly get it, keep water quality pristine and adding a little bit of salt wouldnt hurt

apparently he's actually 6"...hubby got out the tape measure today. We got him at 1.5-2"
He just looks so much smaller I guess because his body must be 4" without tail fin LOL

Gonna be going to a couple places today with my GF and see if we can scoop up some more fish!!! Need 2-3 more peacocks at least, and a yellow lab would be nice as well.
This monday was able to get a sunburst peacock, and an OB peacock for $3.99 each!

Very nice!

So far everyone seems happy in my tank...and they look like they're getting along fine. :D

Back