NBA Thread

LBJ is on fire and Pacers lost their flow.

LBJ is on fire

IHY8AJ1.jpg

The only one I like is Ray Allen.

I don't like LeBron at all. He's a really good player, but I don't like the stupid flops. Flopping can be contagious sometimes, but overdoing it just makes him a clown.
I don't like Ray Allen anymore. I hate the Celtics but him leaving them for Miami right after losing to them in the playoffs was a ***** move.

I'm not a big Ray Allen fan either. Maybe Bucks Ray Allen, but that's about it. Only team I hate more than the Heat is the Celtics (and Lakers Lol) and he was part of that team for too long.

He got a 2 year suspension for his substance abuse came back and has been a model citizen as far as staying out of trouble. I'm a huge fan of him

He's still a punk. I would hope he would manage to be able stay out of trouble. Heck, pay me 6 and 7 figures to play basketball and I'll stay out of trouble too.

I don't know if he was actually on meth though. I've heard heroin, I've heard coke, and I've heard meth. I don't believe it was ever actually disclosed so it is all speculation. Whatever it was, it was a serious drug. Props to him at least for staying away from that life.

He's still a punk. I would hope he would manage to be able stay out of trouble. Heck, pay me 6 and 7 figures to play basketball and I'll stay out of trouble too.

I don't know if he was actually on meth though. I've heard heroin, I've heard coke, and I've heard meth. I don't believe it was ever actually disclosed so it is all speculation. Whatever it was, it was a serious drug. Props to him at least for staying away from that life.
It was classified as a banned substance the actual drug was never released I believe. And as far as last nights play there in the playoffs he's playing with strong emotion. That's just playoff basketball

I like birdman, just cause he's an athlete getting $$ doesnt mean it was easy for him to stay out of trouble. Look at Lawrence Taylor from the Giants....you cant compare LT's salary to birdman's salary, that guy is damn near a senior citizen and is still a mess. Chris Anderson's story is similar to Josh Hamilton's.

It's one thing to have emotion. It's another thing to cheap shot a guy by blindsiding him.

George barely bumped into him, and then birdman hits his own teammate

... like 32 seconds. You'll see the contact. Then he takes it out on Hansbrough

go full screen

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pm2HL0bi8rs

Back