Am I the only one who doesn't have an SI?

arter

NY Long Island
Vehicle Model
Civic LX
Body Style
Coupe
Kinda feeling like I'm the only idiot to mod an Lx smh! but anyways I still love my civic.

Last edited:
Nah. Lots of folks modding their LXs. Not much going on performance-wise, but definitely looks.

S'up LX here too. I love my mileage. 40+. Also im lazy and I drive a lot of city so I like my AT as well. I can eat on the way to work.

Mods are mostly suspension, brakes, lights.

Last edited:
:dance1:Haha yay sweet. I just finished getting my tints in today, just waiting for the perfect headlights.

Yea I'm planning on getting projectors, but I don't want to retrofit them only because I think a retrofit projector doesn't blend well with the stock day headlights .

Mod the S*** out of the beauty i did a bit to mine rims, tint, window visors, and tsudo catback exhaust just to make it more fun enjoy it and have fun:)

Yeah there are tons of us here and we like to represent! There's a whole section of threads for R18(non-Si) owners too. Tons of mods to make them look good, and solid suspension upgrades are out, and there's always potential for more performance stuff. So don't feel like you're all alone!!
Btw, I'm diggin the black wheels on a white coupe

You can can always just add these and pretend:

02upcivicsi7il.jpg

:giggle: :stickpokesmiley: :turbopokesmiley: :tongue:

Last edited:
But seriously, everybody has to start somewhere or can only afford so much. My last Civic was an LX and I loved it for what it was.

Back