Photos Crystal Black Pearl

970645_4883596536337_231318249_n.jpg

got my hybrid spoiler :D and cheap HID's that look green in pictures haha, i swear they are white though
also, just got my sti lip in the mail today, so hopefully putting that on this weekend!
b8753a.jpg

jhzuis.jpg

kbsinq.jpg

I LOVE THIS SPOILER!! My girlfriend wants it on her sedan and I will buy it for her if she doesn't! Your car looks great!

Last edited:
Welcome! Beautiful choice.

And I see that the dealer used a proper front plate holder that has two arms on the bottom that hook around the back. Then they run two screws straight up through those arms and the bumper. No screw holes in the front for those who don't run a front plate.

Welcome! Beautiful choice.

And I see that the dealer used a proper front plate holder that has two arms on the bottom that hook around the back. Then they run two screws straight up through those arms and the bumper. No screw holes in the front for those who don't run a front plate.

Thanks !! I'd love to run without the front plate, but they frown on that in NY. Looking to replace though with something cool. The back plate at least has the black holder with metallic silver Civic on it.

Back