Honda Day August 10th and 11th

Why can't this kind of stuff be closer to me :(
The dragon is too far and now this

Serious innovations had a pretty big meet in Chicago like two weeks ago and they're from new York. Honda day is expanding though, they just did a little something in Jamaica. And I know there's also a honda day in florida.

i agree ....man when i lived in BK i used to go to englishtown like evrey weekend with the family and went to atco at least once a year now im here and its like whaa whaa whaaaaaaaa ! lol

theres great lakes raceway in wisconson and not too far but nothin much really happens there

We need more 9th gens!!! There were literally a handful of 9th gens at the last one, including one in the new Si shootout that kicked 8th gen a** lol.

I may come down from NH with the wife on Sunday. How's this work, a show and racing? There a group that parks and chills together?

I may come down from NH with the wife on Sunday. How's this work, a show and racing? There a group that parks and chills together?

There's a lot of vids on youtube its basically a huge meet but if you want to be in the car show you have to pay, they have a top 100. They give out prizes, live music, food, competitions, races, a lot of vendors, its cool. More and more cars go each year, last honda day we broke the record for most antendees at atco speedway ever.

We need more 9th gens!!! There were literally a handful of 9th gens at the last one, including one in the new Si shootout that kicked 8th gen a** lol.
I know that guy I was there with him he did good work shifting. It was a hot day and the Si's were running 15's or very high 14's as their best times.

I think I'm going to E-Town this week for test and tune night. Haven't ran there in near 2 years and I haven't ever ran my new (1 week old currently) Si yet either. I want to see what time I can do.

Somebody better post a video of this for the people who cant go! I wanna see it!

Back