To all the lurkers out there!

Alright alright, I'll stop lurking lol. I just picked up a 2012 ex as my first car and ive only had it for two weeks and im already addicted to the forum.
soo much free info...

:woot: Welcome to the site! Feel free to make an intro thread when you can. You'll definitely enjoy it here.

I've been hooked since I joined. People probably think I'm a post-whore already lol. And I've been a member for barely 2 weeks!

Awesome forum, humble and knowledgable community. Come on in people

Alright alright, I'll stop lurking lol. I just picked up a 2012 ex as my first car and ive only had it for two weeks and im already addicted to the forum.
soo much free info...

Congrats on being the first official convert to openly identify yourself. Welcome!

Lots of new members lately, but no one posting to here to own up to being a lurker that has finally signed up...

I guess I lurk a bit more than I should as a member. I mean, I've got less than 400 posts and I've been a member for a year and a half...

Why are you still lurking? We know you are out there!
Sign up! Join us. Engage in conversation. Vote for the ride of the month! Share your own experiences!

Seriously, this site is only as good as the members make it. You already come here due to its quality. Help us make it even better!

How about all of you who are logged in but don't actively engage in conversation?