The Westboro Baptist Church is going to Norway to protest the children's funerals

MrsJrotax101

Administrator
Admin
This is translated with google.

978x.jpg

KJENT FOR HATSKE PROTESTER: I USA er kristenfundamentalistene i Westboro Baptist Church kjent for hatske demonstrasjoner blant annet i begravelsene til falne amerikanske soldater.​
KNOWN FOR HATEFUL PROTESTS: In the U.S. Christian fundamentalists in the West Boro Baptist Church, known for hateful demonstrations including the funerals of fallen American soldiers.
Arkivfoto: AFP PHOTO/Nicholas KAMM/Scanpix​
File Photo: AFP PHOTO / Nicholas chamber / Scanpix

Christian zealots from the United States is threatening to take action in the funerals of terror victims

Does Norway have blamed for terrorist attacks.

(Dagbladet): American Christian fanatics threaten to take action in the funerals of those who lost their lives in Oslo and Utøya because they believe that Norway itself is to blame for terrorist attacks, according to NRK .

In a press release Monday writes the church in West Boro Baptist Church in Kansas that God has shaped terror accused Anders Behring Breivik - and appointed him to punish Norway.

The reason must be that the Norwegian government facilitates the rights of gays in society.

Will act in funerals

- Norway did gays legal in 1972 and enacted laws that allow gays to marry and adopt children in 2008. Did you know that God would only blink for the obvious sin forever? No!, They write, among other things.

According to the group's website, they have scheduled to appear at several funerals in Norway to protest and draw attention to the Norwegians' "gay sins," the said.

West Boro Baptist Church is no stranger to disrupt funerals. The police had to remove them from the funeral to the MTV star Ryan Dunn, who died in a car accident earlier this summer. The protesters wanted to demonstrate that they believed Ryan Dunn had served the wealthy to corrupt the youth with the TV show "Jackass."

480x.jpg

IVRIGE DEMONSTRANTER: Westboro Baptist Church har også tidligere forsøkt å demonstrere i begravelser.​
Eager Protesters: West Boro Baptist Church has also previously attempted to demonstrate at funerals.
AFP PHOTO/Nicholas KAMM​
AFP PHOTO / Nicholas CHAMBER
Beyond reason

- If they implement what they threaten, I can only confirm that it is one of the most bad ideas at the moment, said John Fuller, chief of staff of the Oslo police, told NRK.

- I do not think they deserve more attention. This is beyond any common sense, and we have problems to deal with it, continues Fuller.

Church Community West Boro Baptist Church, which largely consists of founder Fred Phelps family members, according to almost all tragedies in the world is linked to society's growing acceptance of homosexuality, but also condemn Catholics, Jews, Muslims, Swedes and Canada.

They have aroused resentment by act outside the funerals of fallen soldiers, gays and people who have died of AIDS.

Urgent

After the fire tragedy in Tucson, Arizona in January of this year, in which six people were killed and Congress member Gabrielle Gifford seriously injured, warned the controversial church that they would demonstrate in the victims' funerals. Among other things, they would demonstrate at the funeral of a nine years old girl.

Arizona's legislature adopted a hurry who ordered the protesters to stay at least 100 meters from the funeral.

Article from: http://translate.google.com/transla...2/nyheter/politikk/utenriks/17533856/&act=url

I hope that something happens to them and no one is around to save them..... I know that I wouldn't help them at all...

Oh boy. They are back for more attention.

They fit in the list with terrorists, murderers, rapists, child molesters, etc. for me

I agree!!! They threatened to attend a fallen soldiers funeral in my hometown to protest but they didn't show. It was even listed as a stop on their website. Apparently they did their homework and realized that some of the people around here wouldn't think twice about shooting them.

• Staff
:rotfl: Yeah. They're horrible. I burst into tears once when we were on the highway and I saw the Patriot Guard Riders surrounding a fallen soldier's hearse. They were there to prevent anyone protesting his funeral. Good men.

Back