EightPointSix Si Coupe Build!

eightpointsix

What's up guys! I figured I'd start a build thread for my 2012 Civic Si Black Coupe. She's a week and 2 days old and still bone stock except for the window tints I just had done this past Wednesday. So she's essentially a blank canvas. My idea as of right now is to black her out and just make her super mean looking. And yes, 99% of the time I will use references like "her and she" because it is no longer a car, it is my baby. :D So be on the look out for updates and I would LOVE suggestions and feedback on what I should do. I used to do a lot of cosmetic and motor work to my motorcycles, but now I'm looking to make this car badass looking.. So all feedback, help, and suggestions are greatly appreciated!

Here is the car as of this morning (10/11/13):

IMG_7708_zps2d64088f.jpg

IMG_7707_zpsf776464f.jpg
IMG_7706_zps776ecee1.jpg

Last edited:
She's a good looking ride. The "inside and out" forum, or the DIY forum for exterior style may give you some mod ideas. I'd take a look around there if you're wanting to do style mods. My signature has links for a lot of performance mods.

Just tape a square around the emblem and some news paper around it to avoid over spray.
Spray 2-3 coats,let dry, then peel away the plasti dip and it will stick to your emblem.
Thanks for the feedback! I'm going to do that tomorrow morning. I'll be sure to post up photos :)

Last edited:
I believe the manufacturer has stopped producing those due to consumer feedback and has put a new design out.
Do you have a link to the newer versions? I prefer blacked out headlights but would rather not actually do it myself. I'd rather aftermarket ones.

How hard is it to do an HID conversion? I've looked at certain threads but I haven't really looked into it. What are the pros and cons?

I like the black housings, but I would definitely smoke/tint/overlay them too with a black/dark grey car.

How hard is it to do an HID conversion? I've looked at certain threads but I haven't really looked into it. What are the pros and cons?

I will let you know around end of December/early January. I plan on doing a quad setup.

Back