MY CAR STINKS PLEASE HELP!!

@Velox I really appreciate it the first thing I was going to do tomorrow was go buy some of that

http://www.armandhammer.com/deodori...s-and-carpet-odor-eliminator-fresh-linen.aspx

couple of questions please dont judge me i feel dumb as hell lol.

there is no stain it was taken out when I had my seat shampooed its just the smell. but the sauce fell into like the seatbelt pocket area.. Id really like to avoid removing the seat but you think if i get some baking soda into that hole it will help? when I pour the baking soda and let it sit for a couple of hours should I have my windows open or closed? Liberal amount means put a bunch? and when it comes to vacuum it out like dust buster vacuum? or take it to a detailing spot? because I dont have a high powered vacuum of any sort.

about that air freshner? looks badass where does it go? lol and if it doesn't smell like squash whats it smell like?

@Velox
1) Id really like to avoid removing the seat but you think if i get some baking soda into that hole it will help?
2) when I pour the baking soda and let it sit for a couple of hours should I have my windows open or closed?
3) Liberal amount means put a bunch?
4) and when it comes to vacuum it out like dust buster vacuum? or take it to a detailing spot? because I dont have a high powered vacuum of any sort.
5) about that air freshner... where does it go? lol and if it doesn't smell like squash whats it smell like?
1) Putting baking soda in the hole will help, but breaking the parts down to get everything covered in baking soda will yield better results. You could always try without taking it apart first, see if you're happy with the result, and only take it apart if you're unhappy. Just make sure you're able to suck up all the baking soda you pour.
2) The windows don't really matter. Assuming there isn't a wind storm or something that would blow the baking soda away, lol.
3) Yes.
4) I haven't used a dust buster in a few years but I think those are mad weak. Maybe you should apply the baking soda at home and then drive to one of those vacuum things at a gas station when it's time to vacuum - those are powerful enough.
5) You can put it anywhere. In your case, I suggest putting it very close to your spill to mask the scent as effectively as possible.

about that air freshner? looks badass where does it go? lol and if it doesn't smell like squash whats it smell like?

We used to just slide it under the seat haha. It can be a bit strong at first. It smells good...that's all. Hard to describe the smell but just about every honda person will recognize it haha

that jdm squash air freshener is amazing btw I bought two just cause but this one smells like the best thing ive ever smelt haha thanks again for that!

Back