9thCivic NBA Fantasy Basketball League

If you are going to participate, which kind of league would you prefer?

• Head-to-Head Categories: Teams compete against different teams each week in 8 categories

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • Roto: Teams compete against every team at the same time in categories and receive points for stats

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

trustdestruction

Tampa, FL
If you want to join an ESPN NBA fantasy league for 9thcivic members, please post here. Season starts October 30th so i'd like to do the draft Sunday October 28th (Sunday seems like the best day for this kind of thing). If we can get enough people I will create a league (or someone else can).

I prefer head-to-head categories, but i've never done roto so I am also open to that. I've created a poll where you can vote for which one you would prefer and I will create the league accordingly.

Also, please post your availability for a draft on October 28th.

Last edited:
:wavey: H2H. I should be available the 28th for the draft, but I'll keep you updated as we get closer.

I'm in.

I'm a big time fantasy player... however, new civic owner. Did you guys have a FF league going?

Also, please use ESPN fantasy league. It's much better.

I'm in.

I'm a big time fantasy player... however, new civic owner. Did you guys have a FF league going?

Also, please use ESPN fantasy league. It's much better.
Okay we're up to 3 people, let's keep it going! Welcome to 9thcivic, btw!

I don't watch NFL.

And yes, the plan is to use ESPN fantasy league. I did one for the first time last year and had a great time

Hey guys,

It seems like there is not enough interest on this forum to get a fantasy league going. However, I'm running a 12 man league on another car forum (E46Fanatics) and we need 4-6 members. We are all cool and always have a fun league. We are going to use ESPN and are determining whether to use a H2H or Rotisserie style match ups.

PM me with emails if you are interested. I'll have details on the draft date very soon.

I agree, not enough interest here. I might join your league, not sure yet. I have another friend who might be doing one. I'd prefer to only do one league per season

I agree, not enough interest here. I might join your league, not sure yet. I have another friend who might be doing one. I'd prefer to only do one league per season

For sure man. Just let me know.

I usually do a couple leagues. We always have fun and it's competitive. Our FF league is awesome!

I still have a single spot open in my 10 man fantasy basketball league...

Let me know know anyone wants in.

Draft is Sunday. Going to be fun.

Back