Official 2013 MLB Thread

Yeah. Braves be gone! Dodgers got all the guys the other teams bought up to win in trade deals. Hanley, Adrian Gonzalez, Carl Crawford, THE BEARD, Grienke. Mix in a little bit of home-grown magic like Kershaw and some good scouting for Puig...you've got a pretty good team. Nice to see Donnie Baseball doing well as a manager.

Yea man I've been a dodger fan since I was old enough to know and play the game. Haha no fairweather fan here...

It's awesome to see this team come alive like they have this season..since the all star break I have just been blown away.

They are playing like they mean it now.. Have not seen the dodgers like this in a little while haha.. Ya know, like a major league team lol!!!

Don mattingly has a damn good team going right now... :)

Yea man I've been a dodger fan since I was old enough to know and play the game. Haha no fairweather fan here...

It's awesome to see this team come alive like they have this season..since the all star break I have just been blown away.

They are playing like they mean it now.. Have not seen the dodgers like this in a little while haha.. Ya know, like a major league team lol!!!

Don mattingly has a damn good team going right now... :)

Yeah. My mom bleeds Dodger blue. She's got one up on my dad who is a Giants fan. My twin brother is for the A's. Good time all around.

Oh and screw the Red Sox. And their umps. Terribly called series. How many steals did we tag out without getting the call? I think it was like 3. Ridiculous.

Oh and screw the Red Sox. And their umps. Terribly called series. How many steals did we tag out without getting the call? I think it was like 3. Ridiculous.

Yeah. Had that the other day against the A's with a blatant interference, more blatant than Jeffrey Maier back in the mid-90s. Seriously, the umps suck right now.

Tiger pitching is unstoppable. Verlander and company gave up just a couple of hits to the A's in game five and none through 8 against the Red Sox. Wacha on the Cardinals is also doing amazingly.

Another good night of baseball. Dodgers kept the series alive ( yea buddy!!!)

Watching Detroit vs Sox now.... only the top of the 3rd and detroit is up 5-0!! Im a closet red sox fan, but dodgers will always be #1

I couldn't be happier ( well only if it was the dodgers haha) but I'm happy for Boston. My favorite team in the mlb by far after the dodgers..

Awesome to see the cardinals lose! Screw them!

Yay for the Red Sox. Papi destroyed and the Cardinals made some bad managerial calls.

Back