Mature Modding?

Yes, the OE sport springs. Approximately 1" drop, no camber kit needed. Just get an alignment after a couple weeks (time for springs to settle). The camber stays within factory spec range

Any concerns about putting the extra pressure on the stock shocks? That is my concern with lowering springs, plus I want them to function correctly.

Any concerns about putting the extra pressure on the stock shocks? That is my concern with lowering springs, plus I want them to function correctly.
Not with this mild of a drop, they should hold up. Also, I literally just drove my car full of five adults comfortably to dinner and back and we had to drive over like 15 speed bumps. No issues. This is an Si sedan with the only suspension mods being the progress 22mm sway bar and H&R OE Sport springs

Re-Hashing this topic:

I put my stock exhaust back on this morning. The car was instantly more enjoyable due to not turning any heads due to loud exhaust. The car just blends in with the rest of traffic. My intake is loud, but that does not bother me. After market exhaust especially an Invidia N1 was a bad idea especially with my goals with the car. I feel like I do not have the Boy Racer Badge anymore.

Oh me neither. That's why I have stock. If I went aftermarket it would be full race with a secondary muffler, and the mod would be for performance and looks only.

I wonder how a high flow cat and a stock muffler would sound, and it should open up flow a little bit.

Its gonna give you a more throaty genuine sound of the actual engine and gain better throttle response since theres less restriction. Possibly loss of low rpm and gain from highs.

I wonder how a high flow cat and a stock muffler would sound, and it should open up flow a little bit.

I may do something like that. I did want a header, but I read that a header would eventually wear out a stock muffler.

Back