Kplayground Blinking 3rd Brake

Doesn't look too difficult. Well, I guess you'll just have to be patient. Someone will do it.
:waiting:

I'm sure they cut into the diffuser to fit it in properly and flush. As for us 12's, we'd probably be cutting into our diffusers as well to get them in and run wires lol. There's no other way I can picture installing them. Anything that's universal usually requires some custom fitment lol

ive been inquiring about that same triangle brake light but with the coupes that bottom diffuser part is kinda curved so thats what might be a problem for me but im gonna go ahead and order this today and see what i can come up with because i want it to be part of the diffuser too not hanging from the bottom of it lol.

ive been inquiring about that same triangle brake light but with the coupes that bottom diffuser part is kinda curved so thats what might be a problem for me but im gonna go ahead and order this today and see what i can come up with because i want it to be part of the diffuser too not hanging from the bottom of it lol.
Did you order the 3rd brake light afterall? If so, how much work did you have to put in?

Back